SunWorshiper Offgrid Greenhouse Season 2 Hibrix Marshydro SPL Blackout

Ok so did a premature test of the critical. Wow. Tastes more grape like than the querkle I think. Pretty sure once done curing I will be more than happy with the strain. Could be worth breeding and for sure worth growing. Kinda seem like a strain that everybody wishes the blue dream was lol. Except this strain actually harvests in no time and tastes great unlike BD imho. Excited to have a desirable sativa on the grounds. I did pollinate her with some querkle pollen but it was very late and I'm not sure seeds will mature in time. Time will tell.

0926171500.jpg
This is the Frisian duck. She looks better in the picture. In real life not so much. I about killed her twice. The ducks did great in soil. Better than anything. Yet in hydro were more difficult than anything. She got ph burn twice and some bugs. Both ducks did. Yet querkle and critical did fine off same res. In fairness to the ducks I did not adjust Ph once the whole life of these plants. I'm looking for strains that dont have to be babysat. Still I see huge potential in the genes so I need this girl to produce some querkle cross kids. You can see the seeds growing inside some of the calyx. Speaking of which these are the first calyx I've seen GROW purple vs turn purple. At first i thought it was sick as the veins on the leaves turned black. Then the buds started to form and i could tell it was just the color of the buds showing in the veins.

I still have some pollen left for the next grow. So ill be crossing querkle to the jack herer and bubblechem. I've trashed the last diesel clone as winter will hit before it could harvest and so going with a jack herer, gg4 and 2 bubblechems next grow which will start next week. I won't pollinate the gg4 as its great as is and don't think it will be worth to cross to querkle. But the bubblechem has a Q cross written all over it and the jack not so much but if REALLY love to put jacks productivity to use and so I hope some querkle infused could help the flavor be more enticing. I also crossed the sneaky duck to the querkle but I don't think that will make the cut.

Anyway looks like next year ill be getting some new strains and here is the list of what I already have in my bank to grow next year
1: Durban poison
2: green crack
3: critical
4: critical x querkle
5: Frisian duck x querkle
6: jack herer x querkle
7: bubblechem x querkle
8: sneaky duck x querkle

Ill probably skip the sneaky cross and original critical. Hope to get my hands on some old classics and new hits too. Should be a fun year. New greenhouse looking good so far. Cant wait to finish that and have a place to start my sativa project and flavor strain project. So far this purple project is doing good. Can't wait to pop these Frisian duck querkle seeds!

Yummy yummy, that made my mouth water:drool:

0924171908d.jpg
Critical Bilbo turned out to be great growing strain. Will sample soon. But it finished fast and grew large and frosty. Could see this in my garden again next year, will know for sure when I see how it tastes.

OMG, she is gorgeous, love her color

0926171500.jpg
This is the Frisian duck. She looks better in the picture. In real life not so much. I about killed her twice. The ducks did great in soil. Better than anything. Yet in hydro were more difficult than anything. She got ph burn twice and some bugs. Both ducks did. Yet querkle and critical did fine off same res. In fairness to the ducks I did not adjust Ph once the whole life of these plants. I'm looking for strains that dont have to be babysat. Still I see huge potential in the genes so I need this girl to produce some querkle cross kids. You can see the seeds growing inside some of the calyx. Speaking of which these are the first calyx I've seen GROW purple vs turn purple. At first i thought it was sick as the veins on the leaves turned black. Then the buds started to form and i could tell it was just the color of the buds showing in the veins.

I still have some pollen left for the next grow. So ill be crossing querkle to the jack herer and bubblechem. I've trashed the last diesel clone as winter will hit before it could harvest and so going with a jack herer, gg4 and 2 bubblechems next grow which will start next week. I won't pollinate the gg4 as its great as is and don't think it will be worth to cross to querkle. But the bubblechem has a Q cross written all over it and the jack not so much but if REALLY love to put jacks productivity to use and so I hope some querkle infused could help the flavor be more enticing. I also crossed the sneaky duck to the querkle but I don't think that will make the cut.

Anyway looks like next year ill be getting some new strains and here is the list of what I already have in my bank to grow next year
1: Durban poison
2: green crack
3: critical
4: critical x querkle
5: Frisian duck x querkle
6: jack herer x querkle
7: bubblechem x querkle
8: sneaky duck x querkle

Ill probably skip the sneaky cross and original critical. Hope to get my hands on some old classics and new hits too. Should be a fun year. New greenhouse looking good so far. Cant wait to finish that and have a place to start my sativa project and flavor strain project. So far this purple project is doing good. Can't wait to pop these Frisian duck querkle seeds!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom