Sup from the ark!

stinedazn

Hey, im from the central part of arkansas, ive new and well im into the ganja very much :) . well idk what else to put. lol OH btw what kindof weed smells like chicken house?

:smokin::smokin:

it reeked like it was right out of the chicken house, it prob dirt weed...it didnt hit like the shit i got now :) got some DANK stuff :) so how long you be smoking 1stworks? oh my names Dave

it reeked like it was right out of the chicken house, it prob dirt weed...it didnt hit like the shit i got now :) got some DANK stuff :) so how long you be smoking 1stworks? oh my names Dave

Nice!!!

I have been smokin 20 years...:bongrip:And still really enjoy it...

WOOOOT!!! go you for 20years!! :D :thanks: for the awsome :welcome: it made my day go so much better! just got done smoking a J was really tasty, so ill be sleeping like a baby tonight :) btw theres nothing like smoking a j after getting laid :grinjoint:

Oh very much bayarea :), i would grow but its been piss pouring here way to much if so any seeds i planted wouldve drowned.

indoor is sadly not an option. my stepdad wont allow pot here. hes caught me a couple times but ive weasled my way out of it ;) i have a fan that my friend left but i need more things than just a fan and black light... i think o_O.. but im stoned about to smoke some more. toodles!! GO WEED!!!!

Back
Top Bottom