Sup

Elysium

HI, I am a stoner, i love mary jane and she loves me back, never done the forum thing before, and never thought i would... but i am a stoner... and we are talking mary jane here... looking forward to making new friends, learning about the sweet plant, and sharing my knowledge! thanks

Welcome to 420! This is a great place to hang out, meet users of cannabis and learn to great info. And what is this, has mary jane been two timing me? Oh, she is loved by so many and committed to giving them all a good time.

:Rasta::Rasta::Rasta::Rasta: Welcome Elysium. Smoking weed is heavenly! :cool::cool::cool::cool:

Carrie: cool avatar...:Rasta: :Rasta::Rasta::bong::bong::smokin:

Miss MJ can be such a slut, she's here with me now.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: LOL! You guys are funny!

My first 12 step meeting...

Uh, my name is boss and.... yes, ... I love Mary Jane....

"Welcome boss!"

"Admitting you have a problem is the first of many steps you will learn in this process, please have a seat."

I am not done! I don't just love her, I mean, I wanna eat her 3 meals a day, I wanna breathe her in with every breath. I wanna roll her more times then on OBT hooker. I wanna spend hours and hours watching her grow until that sweet sticky ooze pours out and the smell won't come off my hands...

"yes boss, we understand, now have a seat, get some coffe, and break out the sack. If you won't share that shit with the rest of us, you can just leave now."

hello everyone---today have decided to put more effort into the legalization of cannibas stavis for social, industrial, and medical application---suggest that we all sort of really put more heart and more effort into this crime of the
laws against the green,,,thank everyone,,,,,f.g.s.aka,,,infoman

That's hilarious! You guys made my morning!

"Welcome boss!"

"Admitting you have a problem is the first of many steps you will learn in this process, please have a seat."

I am not done! I don't just love her, I mean, I wanna eat her 3 meals a day, I wanna breathe her in with every breath. I wanna roll her more times then on OBT hooker. I wanna spend hours and hours watching her grow until that sweet sticky ooze pours out and the smell won't come off my hands...

"yes boss, we understand, now have a seat, get some coffe, and break out the sack. If you won't share that shit with the rest of us, you can just leave now."

"Welcome boss!"

HAHAha thattt made my morning day too!

"Welcome boss!"

Uhh...is that some new trick I don't know or does that mean Orange Blossom Trail?

By the way, I went to Google school on this one. You're now a G-Superstar.

:bongrip: Peace

Back
Top Bottom