Super Auto Lemon Haze & Super Auto Skunk

Melosyswan

Hello everybody, How are you?
I am Melody ! I am new in forum.
I come in search of information , if anyone can help me I'm thankful.
I'm thinking of making a indoor harvest the seeds are
Super Auto Lemon Haze
Super Auto Skunk.
The seeds are from Makka seeds.
I ask for information to the staff of makka seeds , but the only answer I got was : These are seeds for outdoor , but it is possible to make indoor , the problem could come to have it is to grow big plants.
I wonder if someone already experienced those seeds and if could give me some tips ?
my growroom has 2 meters long , a light 400w , and want to make a 18 \ 6 cycle
my doubt is to advise me to change my seeds or go forward with this ? and if I could give some tips to have a beautiful and big girls !!

Cumps
Melody Swans

re: Super Auto Lemon Haze & Super Auto Skunk

The reason they tell you they were meant for outdoors is not because of the size but because those are auto flowering. Many people grow auto flowering indoors and do just fine. There are a few things that make it more difficult than a regular normal strain and I personally do not want to talk more about it. Just understand that they will likely flower earlier then you are expecting and once they start to flower you can't make mistakes.

I recommend that for indoor Autos you do it either in a hydro or a soil-less medium like a hempy bucket running coco. The reason is the nutrient requirements are not straight forward and need much closer control and monitoring. In soil you kind of get stuck with where you are and can't change things fast. With regulars you can control when bloom happens so you can time the fertilizers easily to coincide with the light schedule so you can easily manage soil.

Anyway running Autos indoor is common practice so don't worry about that. Just consider not using soil and using a more controlled growing method.

Good luck!
:peace:

i just harvest super lemon haze i found the seed in some medical cannabis from my LP
IMG_56908.JPG
IMG_56885.JPG
IMG_56875.JPG
IMG_56023.JPG
IMG_55965.JPG

Back
Top Bottom