Super Closet Trinity Grow - 1st Timer

Re: Super Closet Trinity Grow... 1st Timer.

I can't tell if I'm overwatering, underwatering or what. Some say no nutes, some say a little nutes... They were stretching towards the flourescents every day up till now and they seem to be weakening.

Is this grow still alive?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

check out this dude's link on youtube......speaks for itself really.

just started mine in my own SuperCloset....here is my first pic....long way to go..

January18.jpg

Hey Tardy-What are those new babies? I have a Deluxe as well and I am looking just to match/ or better my first grow. My first -KC39- was phenomenal and not sure if I can out do it but whatevs. It stayed pretty squatty and filled in real nice. So what are those new girls?

Hey guys sorry to jack the thread but Im thinking between a BCNL Producer Mother ship set up or a Trinity 2 Super Closet and would love to get some feedback on your closets.

Hey guys sorry to jack the thread but Im thinking between a BCNL Producer Mother ship set up or a Trinity 2 Super Closet and would love to get some feedback on your closets.

I can tell you that I LOVE my closet and it is super freakin' easy.
I go away all of the time and it is A-OK when I come back. I didn't and don't really know anything about hydroponics and am the still the proud owner of thriving girls!!
When I made my purchase, I did consider BC, but they were WAY more expensive and their boxes seem like a real bi&^%ch to maintenance.

Here are some pics.
2:21deluxe.jpg

2:21closeup.jpg
closeup41.jpg

was checking out my thread when I came across this one...nice closet grow Tardy! I am digging my set up but that closet grow looks like a fraction of the work and very prolific. There is so much to be said about keeping it clean and simple. If I ever have to move out of my awesome house to a smaller place I would get a SuperCloset Deluxe. I saw them at the ManJose HempCon and was impressed with them in person. I've seen them tons in HT and always wondered....know I know and knowing is half the battle--Flynt

I have 8 evenly spaced plants.
I took the shelf out because I needed more grow height. This actually is the veg. chamber.
I friggin' love this thing!
I think it is very close to harvest time. :0)
Can anyone tell me how I know when it is time to?
warlock5.jpg
warlock21.jpg

Back
Top Bottom