Super confused! Someone please help!

Thatwonguy420

Ok so these girls are black cream. An autoflower strain. They are just over 2 weeks into flowering and honestly look ready. But theres no way right? Hairs are turning quickly and trichomes are turning amber at a rapid rate. Theres no way a plant can go from pistils to finished in like 16 days is there? And only the colas are looking like this. The smaller buds are still very immature.

Attachments

• Snapchat-668245127.jpg
    Snapchat-668245127.jpg
    260.3 KB · Views: 101
  • Snapchat-585147433.jpg
    Snapchat-585147433.jpg
    225.5 KB · Views: 99
You can cut one test bud from rhe obes you see ready... Quick dry and try it...
If you like how it feels.. Cut off a few of the mature buds and harvest little by little.

You can cut one test bud from rhe obes you see ready... Quick dry and try it...
If you like how it feels.. Cut off a few of the mature buds and harvest little by little.
And that wont stunt the plant or slow it down too much? This is my first try with good genetics so theres alot im not too familiar with.

These are pictures I took the day before yesterday. I'll take new ones when I get home as they look a bit different since then. And noted! I didnt know that so i will check better when I get the chance. Thank you for the feedback!

Attachments

• Snapchat-1025512940.jpg
    Snapchat-1025512940.jpg
    631.7 KB · Views: 95
  • Snapchat-1640786774.jpg
    Snapchat-1640786774.jpg
    502.5 KB · Views: 106
When you start to flower they often use up magnesium, phosphorus etc. Common signs of low flowering nutes is darkening of leaves and stems(typically red stems and leaves turning purple), and leaf twisting.

That said, darkening is also very often genetic, but with no mention of your nute schedule it's hard to give any suggestion.

Overall it looks good though.

Edit: and by low flowering nutes I mean ratios may be lacking for what the plant wants. Not that EC is too low... In most cases. I'm not saying you have this problem. Just noticing a little twist in there. Might want to double check your ratios and confirm they're good

When you start to flower they often use up magnesium, phosphorus etc. Common signs of low flowering nutes is darkening of leaves and stems, and leaf twisting.

That said, darkening is also very often genetic, but with no mention of your nute schedule it's hard to give any suggestion.

That makes sense. I'm using the fox farms trio for nutes and my schedule for the bigger one is watering every 2 days. Doing nutes, nutes, then plain phd water. So twice a week feeding and once without. I started up a journal if youd like to take a look at a few more pictures. I greatly appreciate the info!!

That makes sense. I'm using the fox farms trio for nutes and my schedule for the bigger one is watering every 2 days. Doing nutes, nutes, then plain phd water. So twice a week feeding and once without. I started up a journal if youd like to take a look at a few more pictures. I greatly appreciate the info!!
Also im going half on the recommendation for the nutes.

When you start to flower they often use up magnesium, phosphorus etc. Common signs of low flowering nutes is darkening of leaves and stems(typically red stems and leaves turning purple), and leaf twisting.

Edit: and by low flowering nutes I mean ratios may be lacking for what the plant wants. Not that EC is too low... In most cases. I'm not saying you have this problem. Just noticing a little twist in there. Might want to double check your ratios and confirm they're good
I just read your edit. Like I said ive been running 1/2 strength since start. With them being twisted and dark would it be smart to try going 3/4 strength or even full strength on the bloom nutes? Sorry for bugging you haha.

Hi. Welcome to 420. What size pot are those in? Do they have drainage? What is your grow medium? Every 2 days for watering sounds like a lot.
I believe the bigger one is in a 3 gallon but im not positive. And the smaller is in a solo cup kinda as a side thing as both seeds I soaked germinated. The medium is an organic compost I picked up from a local hardware store last minute Which has decent drainage but I definitely could have used a bit more perlite. And after 2 days the top id say 3 inches of the soil is dry and the pot is quite light. Should I try 3 days with the bigger one? The solo cup has to be watered daily but I only feed her when i feed the bigger one.

I wouldn't up the nutes.

When I get home I will have a look and see what the fox farm trio looks like. What ratio of the 3 part are you currently feeding?

I believe the bigger one is in a 3 gallon but im not positive. And the smaller is in a solo cup kinda as a side thing as both seeds I soaked germinated. The medium is an organic compost I picked up from a local hardware store last minute Which has decent drainage but I definitely could have used a bit more perlite. And after 2 days the top id say 3 inches of the soil is dry and the pot is quite light. Should I try 3 days with the bigger one? The solo cup has to be watered daily but I only feed her when i feed the bigger one.
You should let the pots dry out. It’s how you develop and get the best out of your root system. I’m use to weighing the pots by hand to check if they are dry. Why does the one in the solo cup need watering daily?

:passitleft:

You should let the pots dry out. It’s how you develop and get the best out of your root system. I’m use to weighing the pots by hand to check if they are dry. Why does the one in the solo cup need watering daily?

:passitleft:
I check on them once a day usually and I'll water her till shes soaked and the next day I come out the soil is bone dry and pulled away from the cup.

Back
Top Bottom