Super early flowering?

Texasneedstohurryup

6046B72D-FDFA-4376-B348-CDBF5C6A76BE.jpeg
0EB644A0-9046-44AB-A12E-3425EFD3FE1A.jpeg
its 27 days old today, it’s a pure power plant auto, it’s been pretty slow for veg and today I noticed little white translucent hairs popping out at the corner stems, is it a sign of super early flower? Or just an average dealio? . These seeds were pretty cheap so I’m sure I got cheap genetics no doubt

Did you pop more seeds? That one is what we call a runt. lol its common with AUTOs. Thats actually how they grow. Short and smallish.

Yeah but I have a super small tent.(curse you amazon!) , I run 7 gallon aeration pots for photos so I did the same for this auto, first time messing with autos is there anything I can do to help it out? I tried lst but the branches are too short and I have a pretty solid nute schedule I’m just lost on this grow

Its normal for an autoflower to start flowering now your almost a month in i already have a genetic who start flowering at 20 day old
What seed co do you go through? Next time I’m definitely not spending 5$ a seed lmfao shitola, is ripleys og by Mephisto a good auto?

Anything from Mephisto seems to be good. And I just dealt with what you are going through. I had 2 Critical 2.0xl plants that I called runts. They eventually grew some and had the sweetest stickyiest buds of all my plants this grow. I was going to toss them and start over, but I'm glad I didn't. Just let them do their thing, I bet in a month you'll be surprised.
And you can always just pull the top of the plant towards the side of your pot at a 20-30 deg angle, slowly. I did it with my smalls, and shoots popped right out and up on each one.

Anything from Mephisto seems to be good. And I just dealt with what you are going through. I had 2 Critical 2.0xl plants that I called runts. They eventually grew some and had the sweetest stickyiest buds of all my plants this grow. I was going to toss them and start over, but I'm glad I didn't. Just let them do their thing, I bet in a month you'll be surprised.
And you can always just pull the top of the plant towards the side of your pot at a 20-30 deg angle, slowly. I did it with my smalls, and shoots popped right out and up on each one.
Thanks,my dude . Been slowly losing hope for this grow i tend to go for lst on photos rather than cropping but I’ll give it a go on this auto

Welcome to 420,Texas :welcome:
I grew a LowRyder#2 auto that started flowering at day 20- looked about like that one...
It only grew 11" tall ,but I got 3 oz. off of it, so don't give up on that one.
I thought it was a "dud" right at first, but it surprised me.

Welcome to 420,Texas :welcome:
I grew a LowRyder#2 auto that started flowering at day 20- looked about like that one...
It only grew 11" tall ,but I got 3 oz. off of it, so don't give up on that one.
I thought it was a "dud" right at first, but it surprised me.
It’s only 3” in tall and it should be a stretcher, hopefully it stacks up nice . I’m a bit worried about my light. I bought a pos off of amazon , says 1000w but it’s obviously not and I can’t seem to find the actual output anywhere

It’s only 3” in tall and it should be a stretcher, hopefully it stacks up nice . I’m a bit worried about my light. I bought a pos off of amazon , says 1000w but it’s obviously not and I can’t seem to find the actual output anywhere
Put it on here, I'm sure someone will know.

I bought a pos off of amazon , says 1000w but it’s obviously not
I grow with a claimed 1000w light from amazon-it actually pulls 200w at the wall...
I'm growing in 4 sq ft. so it (amazingly) works pretty well @ 50w/sq.ft
Don't know what yours is,mine's an "Oneo" brand.

All female cannabis plants have white hairs when sexually mature auto and photo strains.White hairs do not imply early flowering on either auto or photo it means they are sexually mature and can and are ready to flower.
I’ve always took pistils as a sign of flowering, good to know it’s not , longer veg times next grow then☝

I grow with a claimed 1000w light from amazon-it actually pulls 200w at the wall...
I'm growing in 4 sq ft. so it (amazingly) works pretty well @ 50w/sq.ft
Don't know what yours is,mine's an "Oneo" brand.
Mines the tolys “1000w” light and I bought a tent off of amazon as well thinking it was much bigger but it’s maybe 3x4

Back
Top Bottom