Super Lemon Haze & Green Crack - Organic & Synthetic

HigherTheHigh

Hello all im back with a whole new grow!

I plan to update this journal every day up until harvest so if you would like to stick around and see how they turn out i would love you to be here!

Im running two plants side by side, one organic and another using synthetic nutrients, i was planning on starting a journal but im not an organic man and i will need help pretty much every step and i need YOUR help.

So for starters im growing super lemon haze and green crack, i plan to use organic biobizz on the super lemon haze and use synthetic on the green crack.

Both around the same age i was told (i bought them already vegged up around 3 weeks old).

So im running them both in coco/perlite mix,both just been transplanted, green crack is in a 20L pot and the super lemon haze is in a 20L pot, i plan to flip them on the 8th of march which gives them a good 2 weeks to bed there new roots in.

Both in a 1x1m tent with a 600w MH bulb, 2 weeks into flowering i will swap for a dual spectrum or i may go for a flowering bulb if people persuade me with good feed back.

I have started LST traing the super lemon haze as it was quite small and she has taking very well i would say in the 4 days she has had, iv left the green crack un trained as it came with a very thin stem for its height but i have noticed an improvement.

Question is how much to people use of BioBizz - Bio-Grow, as the super lemon haze leaves are turning a bright yellow like its asking for more N, iv started using 3ML to each litre instead of the full 4ML it states or should i just go all in? iv always used 3/4 strength.

Any info on the organic range im using, BioBizz - bloom - top max & root enhancer, aswell as any info on the super lemon haze would be greatly appreciated.

The sole purpose of the two side by side is i want to see how each plant takes in the same environment, for quality, yield as well as which i prefer better growing as sometimes using synthetics can not only be pricey but sometimes a hindrance.

As always, i thank each and everyone for taking there time to come take a look, thank you all!

I'll spectate. I just started a journal as well.

:passitleft:

Update day 2 of journal.

The super lemon haze is now starting to get a more greener leaf after i upped the biobizz bio-grow to 3.2ml per L, the green crack has started shorter inner node sets, the bottom branches are now starting to stretch to a nice support level.

Thinking of bending over the green crack on the 28th of this month and put a screen above both plants.

Planning on flipping them to 12/12 on the 5th of march as i think any more veg time may over fill the tent and i would like a good 4-6" between each plant.

Thanks for stopping by once again!

Update day 5 of journal.

I have flipped them 12/12 from today (1/3/18) as im unsure of super lemon haze and how much it may stretch.

Started feeding them both terpinator today, iv started feeding the green crack some rhyno skin to try help support the branches as they arent supporting themselves as much, wondering if this is a problem with the strain as my last green crack did the same.

My feeding schedule starting from now will be:

Green Crack - week 1

BioBizz Bio-Grow 3.2ml
BioBizz Root-Juice 3.2ml
Advanced Nutrients Rhyno skin 1ml
Advanced Nutrients B-52 1ml
Terpinator 3ml

Super Lemon Haze - week 1

BioBizz Bio-Grow 3.2ml
BioBizz Root-Juice 3.2ml
Terpinator 3ml

Thanks everyone.

The lime green colour was mostly likely light stress. Young plants that have been started under weaker lighting need to be hardened off by slowly lowering your light until they're used to it. Nitrogen is highly mobile, so plants steal nitrogen from older leaves to support new growth. As a result, nitrogen deficiency shows up in lower older leaves instead of new growth.

I'm also growing some green crack. I started it from seed, and she's almost 1 week old now. Still need to buy my light and hook up some venting in the coming weeks.

Looking good, keep it up.

Hello @iNeedMeds i since found out the guy that was growing the plants was initially only putting 1.5ml of each A & B so i think it was a N problem there were also apparently under 600w from 2 weeks old, either way there growing nicely now.

Have you started a journal for them, id love to follow along and watch how your GC turn out, im growing some super skunk after this has flowered so i may continue this journal all the way through.

Thanks for taking your time to come take a look buddy!

Pulling up a seat, SLH is finicky but awesome smoke.

Cheers

Thanks for taking a ride along!

Yeah we shall see how they turn out with them only being small plants.

Made my feed schedule up for the Green Crack, the Super Lemon Haze is the same without the synthetic nutes and using only TopMax & BioBloom as organic boosts.

Green Crack - week: 1
BioBizz Bio-Grow 3.2ml
BioBizz Root-Juice 3.2ml
Advanced Nutrients Voodoo Juice 1ml
Advanced Nutrients Rhyno Skin 1ml
Advanced Nutrients B52 1ml

Week: 2

BioBizz Bio-Grow 3.2ml
BioBizz Root-Juice 3.2ml
Advanced Nutrients Voodoo Juice 2ml
Advanced Nutrients Rhyno Skin 2ml
Advanced Nutrients B52 2ml
Advanced Nutrients Big Bud 2ml
Canna Boost 1.5ml

week: 3
BioBizz Bio-Grow 3.2ml
BioBizz Root-Juice 3.2ml
Advanced Nutrients Voodoo Juice 2ml
Canna Boost 2ml

week: 4
BioBizz Bio-Grow 3.2ml
BioBizz Root-Juice 3.2ml
Canna Boost 3ml
Canna PK 1ml

Week: 5
BioBizz Bio-Grow 3.2ml
BioBizz Root-Juice 3.2ml
Canna Boost 4ml
Canna PK 1.5ml
Advanced Nutrients Overdrive 1.5ml first 2 days then 2ml

Week: 6
BioBizz Bio-Grow 3.2ml
BioBizz Root-Juice 3.2ml
Canna Boost 4ml
Canna PK 1.5ml
Advanced Nutrients Overdrive 1.5ml first 2 days then 2ml

Week: 7-8
Flush for 4 days then straight water

Thanks for stopping buy once again!

My exp with SLH is she very picky with PH. Its a challenge to run two feed setups with only two plants but 3x3 tent only fits 2, nicely. Keep up good work.

My ph sits around 5.8 - 6.2, thats one thing iv never had problems with, i dont think i even own a PH pen anymore :p

I only ever tend to mix 2l at a time for each, had some bad experiences leaving nutes for over 5 days, but this is to determain wether i run synthetic or organic for the super skunk to go in next,

Do you think using organic veg a&b will have an affect when using the synthetic nutes at harvest rather than canna a&b or other brands?

I have found using the BioGrow as a veg mix has given alot better results than using the canna a&b.

Going to take a look at your SLH journal now :)

I'll update my grows in my sig here in a bit. Organics have great taste but yield little less, synth nutes tendes to step on flavor some but yield more.

Cheers

Have you grown the same strain with organic and then synthetic to know what % of yield you lost? it would be interesting to know.

So my new cbd vape juice and CBD power sleep has turned up with some more skunk xl seeds, its the little things in life that make you feel a little bit better.

Update day 8 of journal.

So its been a few days since iv posted a picture of them but there doing great in my eyes, both shown sex within 4 days of 12/12 switch over.

The first 2 photos i have just taken and the last photo i have tied the branches down lower to let more light into bud sites, i have around 12 main branches for main colas and im hoping a few more central branches can shoot through too.

Thanks again everyone!

Update day 9 of journal.

So iv started feeding the green crack the nutrients from my new schedule that i posted above, the super lemon haze is taking very well to the bio-bloom and top-max at a low dose.

Im planning on running more grows with the BioBizz bio-grow instead of running canna a&b aswell as other brands.

I also received my new sensi seeds super skunk seeds ready to be germinated for a 6-8 week veg to then go straight into the new 4x4 tent after the green crack & super lemon haze has finished under a new dimmable 1000w 400v hps.

Thanks for looking guys!

Update day 10 of journal.

Both plants are stretching at a nice slow rate compared to most strains iv grown, i expect 80% of the screen filled once the stretch has finished around the 3rd week, this ensures me i should have good airflow.

I have bought myself a new 90x60x90 seedling/veg tent ready for the next garden grow, so this means i should have a harvest every 8 weeks which im excited about, 2 weeks for seedling to pop and break soil for the first few node sets and a 6 week veg.

Iv put my new tent up ready for my seeds to pop there shells, T5 ready to start them of.

Thanks again for popping by!

Back
Top Bottom