Super Lemon Haze & Green Crack - Organic & Synthetic

So one more day of drying for the Super Lemon Haze and then it will be ready for jarring up, the outside is dry but the stalk is still not snappable so another 24 hours should be fine, i think tuesday will be the best time to jar the Green Crack too.

This round i can say i did find using organic nutrients was okay but i dont think ill do another as the balance of BioBizz is so hard to get right when growing in coco, so back to synthetic it is, although if the taste is a lot better then my whole growing with what schedules will be very debatable.

Hello everyone!

So my final weigh in weights were:

Super Lemon Haze 3.9oz
Green Crack 4.7oz

Happy with outcome considering i was expecting 4oz between the pair of them, i think i may of over dried them as i had a 6" 600mm filter running above them, none the less im more than happy with this grow, i took 2 clones from the Super Lemon Haze which are coming along nicely, i dont think i will be growing the Green Crack again as its not really the strain i enjoy growing.

I want to thank everyone that took there time to view my journal.

Thanks!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom