Super Lemon Haze Hempy Bucket Grow Summary: A Fast Paced Journal

Hello pinky! no I did not have anything supporting the branches, they were mostly strong enough to hold themselves up, and the smaller lower branches were supported by the tent. This bad girl just happened to grow to fit!

Everyone else sorry about the long wait I've been slammed with work, but I will finish this summary hopefully by the end of the week. Here are some cola pictures to hold you over!

double_cola_big.jpg
colagrowing1.jpg

Bit late but I'm subbed now, looks great!
The diamond LED lights look amazing, really interested to see if they are worth the investment :circle-of-love:

I Mostly use my LED for Veging at this point. The low heat output is nice for running the light without driving the sleeping bloomers insane since I have limited space. I have bloomed with it before and grew some killer bud, with potency off the chart. Unfortunately they are a bit pricey for what you can produce with it, so it can be difficult to make that initial investment in LED. I think if I had two so I could get the 3rd light effect (from the crossed area between the two lights) it would be a whole different story, but right now I run a HID for bloom just to make sure I can get maximum coverage area.

I havent updated in a while, so this will be the last post from my Lemon haze plant. She is all dried up and the nice buds have been cured and smell fantastic. Total yield was just over 4oz of great bud (only about 2.5oz left haha) with plenty of trim that I dried up and will be maxing some extracts with. Once I finish editing pictures I will get them up here! thanks for your patience everyone!

I have also been experimenting with a custom top drip/flood combo hydro bucket I made and I must say I am impressed. Even though this plant will never make it to bloom and I just used it for clones and practice this round, I think next time I will run this new bucket all the way through. I will grab some pictures of that to upload as well.

harvestday.jpg

trimmeddowncola.jpg

harvestcolas.jpg

Plant_base_post_harvest.jpg

The pictures of the prize nug!
pre-cure:
precure_bud_nug.jpg

post-cure:
prize_cola_cured.jpg

JARS!
jars_against_wall.jpg

into_jars.jpg

trimmings_and_buds.jpg

And the new hydro system with current resident:
td_flood_system_prototype.jpg

td_flood_system_bottom_view.jpg

Thanks to all who followed this experiment of mine! I will still be here to answer questions if anyone has any but I will be officially considering this completed as I move on to more projects. Hopefully next time I will be able to use a better camera... :thanks:

They are great! can still use a little more curing for pipe use but in the vape they do a mighty fine job! My brother knows every time I open a jar, even if he is on the other side of the house! Love the smell of SLH gotta be one of my favorites.

I think next time I will try some UVB bulbs to try to up the potency a bit, but overall the smoke is quite effective.

Back
Top Bottom