Super Lemon Haze - Indoor First Grow

desifintely now since you added some more lighting you will notice your buds will get bigger.. i packed my little box with lights so i think that had a good part in their size an maturity at young ages.. an just keep an eye on the trichs with a microscope or jewelers loup. harvest when there is mostly milky trichs with maybe 10% amber an thatll give you a nice upidy high ;)

plus within the last 2 weeks or so before harvest your buds will do the most swelling of all :) they will explode for you soon enough

Late but subbed!

desifintely now since you added some more lighting you will notice your buds will get bigger.. i packed my little box with lights so i think that had a good part in their size an maturity at young ages.. an just keep an eye on the trichs with a microscope or jewelers loup. harvest when there is mostly milky trichs with maybe 10% amber an thatll give you a nice upidy high ;)

plus within the last 2 weeks or so before harvest your buds will do the most swelling of all :) they will explode for you soon enough

what he said is perfectly right.
you have plenty of lighting and the buds are looking pretty hairy for week 5, could always learn from things during your grows and make spots of improvements, less touching, bigger pots, use of nutrients, pruning and tie downs for bigger yield. (doesn't mean you will get bigger yield, some strains prefer not to be topped or trained.)

lately I haven't been reading journals like I really should, I been pretty back and forth though. but it could be pot size as well.

I wouldn't want to transplant at this stage and recently have seen a two ounce grow in a 2 liter cola bottle.
it wasn't even much filled with soil. so just be patient though, sativa is a long flower I thought.

Cool grow raven this is another one of those grows iv subscribed to early on and then its gone under my radar. Can only imagine I knocked the subbd to unsubscribe. Anyway I'm back now for the final 5 weeks ish... ur right dude were about at same point your about 4/5 days ahead of me

Cool grow raven this is another one of those grows iv subscribed to early on and then its gone under my radar. Can only imagine I knocked the subbd to unsubscribe. Anyway I'm back now for the final 5 weeks ish... ur right dude were about at same point your about 4/5 days ahead of me

Thanks alex. Actually i left for 5 weeks because of an injury and my friend was looking after them for me. so i didnt update the journal.. He actually did a good job with training and kept them small and healthy :)

Looking forward to your grow as well.. last week when i was LSTing i snapped a side branch completely. So i decided to dry it and cure it.. I smoked it 2 days ago and it was insane. i couldn't believe such an under developed bud can do so much !

Hope ur injurys heal soon I think I read ur on crutches :(
Well that is good to no about the smoke it just so happens iv done a lot of trimming under my canopy today and have a load of little nugs drying. Going to blast it in a bong later :)
I don't think ur buds look underdeveloped after all its sative dom so we get a longer flowe cycle to fatten those buds up :)
I'm wanting a psycadelic kinda high that's why I piked the strain

Hey everyone :) I need some advice on Feeding and flushing...

At the moment as per a reply on this thread at the beginning. I am doing feed - water - feed - water with 25-50% of recommended dosage.. Shall i just keep going with that or do i need to change the feeding regime ?

As for the flushing, ive never done it and i am in a bit of a situation. its impossible for me to move the pots at the moment due to the tying and placement of the pots.. Everything is tied up and i cant move them what so ever...
Is there any way in which i can do a flush in my current situation ? is it that important to flush ? does it help in bud size or only taste ?

Hey.. I'm upto 3/4 strength nutes on mine and I'm leaving them there as I don't want to risk it. Seen a few grows were slh doesn't like strong nutes
I'm on one feed nutes one feed malasses on so on
Not sure about ur flushing sittuation. I'm not sure of benifits to yield. Iv only flushed at the "2 week to go mark" to flush nutes out and feed only water for the last two weeks

Hey everyone :) I need some advice on Feeding and flushing...

At the moment as per a reply on this thread at the beginning. I am doing feed - water - feed - water with 25-50% of recommended dosage.. Shall i just keep going with that or do i need to change the feeding regime ?

As for the flushing, ive never done it and i am in a bit of a situation. its impossible for me to move the pots at the moment due to the tying and placement of the pots.. Everything is tied up and i cant move them what so ever...
Is there any way in which i can do a flush in my current situation ? is it that important to flush ? does it help in bud size or only taste ?

you want to flush once or twice in veg (depending how long you veg) and couple more times in flower, but the crucial time to flush is last 3-4 days, but i like to flush almost every other time i water, i have trays to catch the over flow. you should try to find a tub/tray you can put your pots in so that you can water them throught the whole pot and not worry about spilling, this will help growth,

also about your bud sizes, you are doing fine for 5 weeks, the last 2 weeks is where your going to see alot of bud growth, the first month is just geting the plant some buds developed ; P

keep at it man!

you should try to find a tub/tray you can put your pots in so that you can water them throught the whole pot and not worry about spilling, this will help growth,

Thanks man! thats a great idea ! i just need to figure out a way to remove the water from the tub after its filled up... Maybe i can run a hose at the bottom of the tub all the way to the sink.. Ill give that a try at somepoint :)

Cheers man and good luck with urs as well. looking forward to your yield numbers !

if your pots are sitting flush with the bottom of the tray and have holes in it, once the water is used up in the dirt it will suck up the water in the tray and its like you have a small rez of water it can feed off for up to 2-3 days ; ) i do that with myn all the time

when you ask about flushing your plants i believe you are referring to flushing for harvest time.
you can either use
a) plain pH adjusted water
b) pH adjusted water with 1 teaspoon per gallon of molasses added
c) a flushing solution

when you ask about flushing your plants i believe you are referring to flushing for harvest time.
you can either use
a) plain pH adjusted water
b) pH adjusted water with 1 teaspoon per gallon of molasses added
c) a flushing solution

Hey KingJohn :)
How can i PH adjust my water ? is there any home remedy that i can use ? how many gallons do i need to pass through my pot ?
I currently have 40 Litre Pots.
What does Molasses do ?

Hey KingJohn :)
How can i PH adjust my water ? is there any home remedy that i can use ? how many gallons do i need to pass through my pot ?
I currently have 40 Litre Pots.
What does Molasses do ?

to adjust you need a ph kit with ph up, and ph down. then either a meter or a testing kit, and you want a avg ph lv of 5.5

Molasses is a good addidtive because it helps remove the extra deposits salt/minerals extra.... while having the MICRO nutrients that the plants still want/need during last couple weeks of flower. allso people say that it makes the plant a lil sweeter of smell/taste because its basicly sugar water ur using, just good sugar on that white grain stuff you use on your food ; P

to adjust you need a ph kit with ph up, and ph down. then either a meter or a testing kit, and you want a avg ph lv of 5.5

Molasses is a good addidtive because it helps remove the extra deposits salt/minerals extra.... while having the MICRO nutrients that the plants still want/need during last couple weeks of flower. allso people say that it makes the plant a lil sweeter of smell/taste because its basicly sugar water ur using, just good sugar on that white grain stuff you use on your food ; P

Thanks for the information JLT, is there any other way to decrease the PH of the water with any kits ?
My tap water is at Ph 8
Like i said, No grow shops where i am at.. I am outside the US and Europe.

Week 5 Flowering - Some Bud Shots :)

Hey everyone, like all of you said..
Buds are actually growing bigger now! I think the Metal Halide and CFL is quite a good mix :)
Crazy rate of growth. look at what happened in 2 days !
WP_20130612_006.jpg
WP_20130612_005.jpg
WP_20130612_004.jpg
WP_20130612_002.jpg

Back
Top Bottom