Super Lemon Haze - LED & CFL Grow - First Time

Tyrion R

Hello,

This is my first grow and also my first post here. I'm a newbie on this and need help and advice :)

Here (Istanbul, turkey) weed sucks, so I decided to grow my own.

After some research I bought super lemon haze seeds last month and 120W led light from ebay.

2014 Newest 120W LED Grow Light Bulb 1365PCS SMD RED+BLUE Hydroponics for Plants | eBay

But I didn't have it yet. So right now I'm using 2x23W CFL lights.

I have very limited budget, so please consider this for advices. :Namaste:

I have them in real small pots now (700ml). Bought 2 big containers,planning to change in 4-5thweek.

I don't have phMeter. Should I buy one?

After I use fertilizer first time 5 days ago, leaves turned to yellow but kept growing.. I waited to soil dry and watered again today with purified water.

Here details of my grow:

What strain is it?

Super Lemon Haze

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?

Hybrid Sativa/Indica

Is it in Veg or Flower stage?

Veg stage

If in Veg... For how long?

2.5weeks from seedlings

Indoor or outdoor?
Indoor

Soil or Hydro?
Soil

If soil... what is in your mix?

Bought it from local store. Same with this

https://www.amazon.de/dp/B0098ET2R6/?tag=420magazine0f-20

If soil... What size pot?
Around 700ml..

Size of light?
2 x 23W CFL

Is it aircooled?
Aircooled

Temp of Room/cab?
Temp is 25celcius always

RH of Room/cab?
IDK

PH of media or res?
IDK

Any Pests ?
No

How often are you watering?
In every 3-5 days. Checking surface and watering accordingly.

Type and strength of ferts used?
I used small amount of liquid fert (3mg for half galon water) with 2-2-2NPK ratio.

re: Super Lemon Haze - LED & CFL Grow - First Time

I'd flush those little lady's and make sure your checking your ph and keep the ppm of your nute solution low, below 200 right now since they are so young.

Hi,

Lost one of the babies, because of using fertilizer too early..

Luckily, the other one seems ok so far. Just some small leaves and one leaf on the top is yellowish. I still didn't use any fertilizer, after damaging my plants. But want to start using it by using this schedule.

General Organics Feeding Schedule - KingJohnC - Blogs - 420 Magazine ®

Have biobloom and biothrieve grow from GO. Didn't buy Biobud, root and CaMG yet, maybe I can't buy all.

Now, I'll focus on one plant only. LED light didn't arrive yet. Instead I bought HPS light, Sylvania Grolux 400w, this light has blue spectrum also didn't take out CFLs yet also, so they all running.

I changed the soil and container friday,

2vjtylk.jpg

s6rg2x.jpg

214beac.jpg

I don't want it get too long, tent is not so long so I 'll start flowering as early as possible.

I usually wait a week or two or till there is a good set of leaves on my seedlings before feeding, I also soak my medium with a low ppm of nutes before planting the seed. You should consider filling your pots up with more medium, your going to end up creating a separate environment down there that will me more prone to pest and mold.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom