Super Lemon Haze Outdoor Grow #1

btw a friend of mine was growing outside & he had the same prob. one out of 6/8 plants got germinated. had to be a male plant growing somewhere nearby, or maybe not so near. who knows?

btw a friend of mine was growing outside & he had the same prob. one out of 6/8 plants got germinated. had to be a male plant growing somewhere nearby, or maybe not so near. who knows?

Actually she has not been pollinated, I think ilynnboy was referring to the seeds I used.
If she does , I will still have plenty of smoke. The late Jerry Garcia actually preferred seeded MJ. He said something like sinsemilla has ruined weed.
I have tried both and I prefer weed, seeds or no. I will just pick them out before I roll one or pack a bowl. Then plant some and see what wondrous plant grows this time.:smokin:

ok, i'll tell u something u won't believe, but when i started smoking weed, it was almost all leaf. yep, that's what was being smoked at woodstock. we were tickled to death to get a few seeds, it meant we got a little bud...rare at the time. we didn't know squat about growing. since the mid to late 80's the knowledge base has been going at warp speed. general consensus was grow in water (hydro) 1000w of metal halide would grow 100 plants of 1lb each & perpetual garden was to cut a small branch every day to dry for 24hrs (next days smoke). oh, & lights stayed on 24/0. this was in late 70's/early 80's....ignorance is bliss, i guess. after h.s. graduation ('68) we were all hanging out at the DQ & the cops "raided" the parking lot & started searching cars. they found a seed, yes, one seed in the carpet of our class VP'S CAR & my best friend got caught w/2 roaches in an aspirin tin in his trunk. seed case netted 3 1/2yrs. (commuted to 18 mos for 1st offense)...roach case got 5yrs. (commuted to 34 mos, same reason), so enjoy u're freedom....it's been paid for!

ok, i'll tell u something u won't believe, but when i started smoking weed, it was almost all leaf. yep, that's what was being smoked at woodstock. we were tickled to death to get a few seeds, it meant we got a little bud...rare at the time. we didn't know squat about growing. since the mid to late 80's the knowledge base has been going at warp speed. general consensus was grow in water (hydro) 1000w of metal halide would grow 100 plants of 1lb each & perpetual garden was to cut a small branch every day to dry for 24hrs (next days smoke). oh, & lights stayed on 24/0. this was in late 70's/early 80's....ignorance is bliss, i guess. after h.s. graduation ('68) we were all hanging out at the DQ & the cops "raided" the parking lot & started searching cars. they found a seed, yes, one seed in the carpet of our class VP'S CAR & my best friend got caught w/2 roaches in an aspirin tin in his trunk. seed case netted 3 1/2yrs. (commuted to 18 mos for 1st offense)...roach case got 5yrs. (commuted to 34 mos, same reason), so enjoy u're freedom....it's been paid for!
Thanks for being a pioneer.:adore:

awesome looking! cant wait to see what fall has in store

Me too, I am getting worried about the high humidity, in the 80%'s . Been fighting mold, a nasty gray mold that has popped up on all my plants. it has affected on of the SLH on one huge branch, I might loose the branch. I am thinking about cutting it off now to avoid spreading the mold.:peace:

Nice stuff so far man I bet it's gonna be a great smoke.

Hey Smoke2Js can you take a picture of that mold if you still have it would like to see it hope life is treating you well ive got some new pic in gallery if you want to check out mine are sprouting hairs and little begning of bud sites hope all is well in your world :Namaste:

The sun came out today. So did my camera.
IMG_005412.JPG
IMG_004214.JPG
IMG_004111.JPG

:smokin:

sorry, i forgot,u may not even know who janis joplin was. LOL!LOL!

I do, I love her voice:adore:,full of soul. The brightest burn the fastest.:theband:
on different topic, I am working on a few songs with a friend who has a great voice. I am a songwriter/singer/guitar pickin'/weed smokin'/pot growin'/ gourmet cookin'/humming bird watchin' kinda guy. :slide::smokin:

Plants are lookin great Smoke2Js glad the girls are turning into ladies i got some new pics up every thing is flowering except the kushberry but ther huge i should have supercroped them down its going to be a pain keeping every thing tied up vanilla kush are perfect like 5and 6 foot bushes hope all is well with you and yours :Namaste: :)

Back
Top Bottom