Super Lemon Haze Outdoor Grow #1

Hey Y'all, Smoke2Js here whith another grow my second attempt. First is still in progress.
I decideed to grow some seed that I got from an 1/8th. Super Lemon Haze From BPG.
The taller ones poked thru about 2 weeks ago, the smaller one about 1 week. I hope I get at least one fem from the 3. Here are some picks I took today.
IMG_5006.JPG
IMG_5005.JPG

Off and running. Smoke, I'll be watching your grow, I got a couple feminized Super Lemon Haze seeds buried in my fridge somewhere. I was going to start and veg them indoors in May/June before moving them outside this summer season.

Off and running. Smoke, I'll be watching your grow, I got a couple feminized Super Lemon Haze seeds buried in my fridge somewhere. I was going to start and veg them indoors in May/June before moving them outside this summer season.

Hey Filthy I was just wondering if there is a certain time to start your plants for the summer season? I was looking into growing a couple outdoors for once and wanted to have about 3 or 4 plants around 4-6 ft tall by harvest. Any suggestions?

Hey Filthy I was just wondering if there is a certain time to start your plants for the summer season? I was looking into growing a couple outdoors for once and wanted to have about 3 or 4 plants around 4-6 ft tall by harvest. Any suggestions?

if you are in Cali start them now, Spring is here! I have got a head start on the season. I am going to have a garden , vegies, flowers, buds, so I have quite a bit of work to do.

I will have picks of the SLH trio at sun up. I want to get a pic as the sun first hits them. They have been outside from sprout and are doing fine.

smoke..looking good...I just ordered 5-slh also and 5-white widow x big bud and 3 chem vally kush..should be here in a week...I will also veg inside for a month and then move outside...I will be keeping an eye on yours to follow it through...great start!!....any one know what to expect from the chem vally kush??? sounded pretty wicked so I got a few...also never had any slh but all reports say great things and alot of people are growing it..

smoke..looking good...I just ordered 5-slh also and 5-white widow x big bud and 3 chem vally kush..should be here in a week...I will also veg inside for a month and then move outside...I will be keeping an eye on yours to follow it through...great start!!....any one know what to expect from the chem vally kush??? sounded pretty wicked so I got a few...also never had any slh but all reports say great things and alot of people are growing it..

Good luck on your grow. My babies are lookin good in the outdoors. Here is a recent pick. I have been busy in my garden, just planted two rows of Sunflowers and one of Corn.
IMG_5243.JPG
:Namaste:

just thought I would share, better to plant corn in blocks for a small garden, better pollination than a single row= better ears. Love out door growing and they look great!

just thought I would share, better to plant corn in blocks for a small garden, better pollination than a single row= better ears. Love out door growing and they look great!

Thanks for the advice on the corn. My roomies and I discussed the square method. What is going to happen is, as the corn grows taller and the sunflowers grow taller I will plant Scarlet Emperor pole beans (red flowers that humming birds love! and delicious)at their base, (Beans fix nitrogen in the soil). I will also plant a squash to run the length of the sunflower/corn/bean area. It will be awesome, I will post pics of that as well. Speaking of pics...
IMG_5269.JPG
IMG_5268.JPG
IMG_5265.JPG
The last one does not get the same sun now, but in a few weeks the sun will be high enough so they all get the same sun.Till next time I will be:smokin:

this just might be a great grow to watch,,,,,, mind if i tag along???

@smoke,,,, ya only have 2 chairs in your garden,, ya need at least one more and maybe a ottoman... do you have power out there for my MFLB power adapter or do i bring plenty of batteries?

Back
Top Bottom