Super Lemon Haze & Sourcream / NFT / 400w HPS / June 2009

damn bro, what is that like an ounce?
I mean you cant complain about having weed and meds

I too have a 400W hps, and it seems that if you really need a Perfect Grow w/no problems to get a respectible yield

But i think we need to dissect your grow room and get it running more efficiently.
Considering Lighting,Ventilation,Temps,and Overall Space

this can help us both :cool:

Yea that's true. I should probably replace the HSP with another T5HO fixture or get a LED fixture for a test-drive to keep the temps low. I had to change to location due to circumstances and my system was not designed for this growroom that's one of the problems. Or then get a 250w HPS ..

Yea that's true. I should probably replace the HSP with another T5HO fixture or get a LED fixture for a test-drive to keep the temps low. I had to change to location due to circumstances and my system was not designed for this growroom that's one of the problems. Or then get a 250w HPS ..

Your running your fan as an exhaust right?
as in your pulling air thru and outta the cooltube?
what are your temps like?

I also saw your light positioned in the corner, whats that all about?

Hey, getting a tasty product that rings your bell in the end is a success in my book. Yes, you have a good amount of room to improve in terms of yield, but I would rather have an ounce of kind smoke than a pound of nasty tasting schwag that didn't get me high.

The smoke was very potent, quite clear head-high and energetic, not sleepy or couchlock-esque, long-term memory refresher. Tastes and smells awesome, lime-like, and forms so much trichomes i already thought it had some mold..

Damn bro that sounds great. Sour D is like my fav Kindbud of all time anyway. Not so much the G-13, but that cross sounds amazing.

Ok Mr.Sourcream u just made the list:yummy:

Your running your fan as an exhaust right?
as in your pulling air thru and outta the cooltube?
what are your temps like?

I also saw your light positioned in the corner, whats that all about?

Yes, i have FILTER->FAN->COOLTUBE->EXHAUST and passive air intake. Temps are above 30C (~90F i guess) when the door i closed, and around 25C when the door is open. And i keep the door open usually when i'm at home.

The light is in the corner because the lemon hazes grew so tall the tube didn't fit in anymore without burning the leaves. After i harvest the last one i'm gonna fix it back to the roof

Hey, getting a tasty product that rings your bell in the end is a success in my book. Yes, you have a good amount of room to improve in terms of yield, but I would rather have an ounce of kind smoke than a pound of nasty tasting schwag that didn't get me high.

Indeed, you have a good point there! I'm happy after all, just have to find some aspects that i could improve in the future. But hey, this is a learning processs.

Thanks for your help everyone! I'll probably start a new journal after i have harvested the rest of the plants.

Only one sour cream left of the original family. The lenky SLH yielded maybe 40grams, which was more than expected. No need to worry for a long time now :) Still looking forward to the Sour Cream, but it's taking way too long. I hope it's a fenotype problem, as I have 3 of those in the next grow as well (already in flower though)...

And thus ends this story! Here's the harvest from the last of the grow - sour cream!
DSC016172.JPG

Yielded about 40grams, which is nice. Haven't smoked it yet so can't provide a review. I might add it later. Meanwhile you can check out my new grow..

Skunk#1, 3x Sour Cream - 400w HPS - Soil / coco

Congrats on completing the grow. You may want to ask the mod to move the journal to "completed journals". See you in the next grow.

Yes, in this case the money spent on the CO2 is less than one dollar so it's not a big financial investment!

Some of the timers do not handle the high peak voltage of HPS ballast even if they are supposed to and they break down. I suspect that this happened as the timer was stuck. I replaced it with a digital timer, but i really hate these things, i don't trust them at all. I hope the plants won't became hermis now. Should get a contactor (or whatever it's called) but they cost shitloads and can't afford one now

here is a 30A contactor for less than 10.00 from amazon that i use
Packard C230B 2 Pole 30 Amp Contactor, 120 Voltage Coil

1666385283775.png

hope that helps

Back
Top Bottom