Super Lemon Haze & Super Silver Haze In Hempy

Day 41 Flower,
Chugging along nicely. A few leaves on a couple plants have a little nitro claw so I cut back a tiny bit on nutes. Some of the tips are burnt just the way I like it, so I know I have them maxed out.

The Super Lemon Haze has dime sized buds now but is 2 to 3 weeks behind the Silvers. I'm just glad she is budding finally.

:passitleft:

Day 48 Flower
So the super silvers are making bud and fattening up on the most part. One pheno is taller with skinny looking buds. I guess more sativa-ish. They all have a very strong smell of citrus/hazey/funk. The super lemon continues to flower but is several weeks behind the silvers. All in all a good week. The silvers should be done in 3 to 4 more weeks. Looking to harvest at 70 to 80 days, the plants will tell. Have a good weekend :smokin::passitleft:

SSH

SLH

Lol Immortal bud, thats right. Thanks mr. Dick. They better get me stoned. I know the super silver haze is only suppose to be 15% thc but through the years i have discovered that thc is not the everything when it comes to getting a good buzz. Stop-in anytime :bongrip:

Day 55 flower
Not much change just packing on weight. Plants are starting to lean to the side. Maybe another couple weeks and something should be ready.

Super Silver Haze

Super Lemon Haze

Day 59 Flower.
I am counting from the 1st pistils and not since flipping to 12/12. A couple of the SSH are very close. I picked a few buds and will check out the trichs in a bit. Over the last 4 days the girls just continued to stack and pack nuggets. All 4 SSh look a little different. #1 is taller with skinny buds. #2 is taller with fat buds., #3 (personal favorite) is shorter, extra frosty and very sticky. #4 is short and fast flowering. All the girls share a powerful citrus/earthy/haze aroma. I have a feeling #4 with be harvested this week. The plant in the front left is the single super lemon haze that has been slacking since the beginning.
Thanks for stopping by.

Killer work and simple and sweet little journal. I love ssh. I agree on the thc percentages as well. It’s just a number and sometimes less is more in many aspects.
keep Em green and sticky my friend
Thanks shotta, I smoked the test nug and SSH is legit. I had a happy energetic buzz for 2 hours. Dominated my 10 year old on nba 2k. Thought he was gonna cry :blunt:. Gonna harvest one this weekend me thinks.

Day 63 from pistils,
Pheno 3 (favorite) is pretty much done. Trichs are almost all cloudy with some amber scattered about. The rest have another week or two.

SSH

Pheno 2

Pheno 3

Pheno 3 test nug

Chop Chop! Super silver haze pheno 3 has been harvested. Almost couldn't clean up the buds cause my fiskars kept getting gummed up. This one is sticky and stanky. Cant wait to fire up a bowl.

The test nug has been slow dried on a heater over night and ready for sampling. Will give a pre-smoke report in a little while. If I'm not back in 15 minutes call the PoPo. :cheesygrinsmiley:

:passitleft:

Harvest day 77 12/12.
Everything turned out great with the super silver haze. I gave up on the super lemon haze, she just never really took off. I'll try again someday. For now I have to take a break from gardening until I move. Some strains on the agenda are Big Buddha Cheese for me and Medicine Man for my wife.
Anyways it was fun and I hope someone enjoys this little journal. I'll post some dry nug pics in a few weeks. Thanks for tagging along. Peace :passitleft:

You kept this quiet, I missed the show. :confused:
I know should have sent you an invite, my bad dude. Just dont have time to do a proper journal atm. You made it for the good part though brother Mazin :).

Back
Top Bottom