Super Lemon Haze & Super Silver Haze In Hempy

Finally had time to clean up the tall/skinny pheno and she is sweet. I found a little pocket of 4 or 5 seeds which is surprising cuz I never saw a hermie. I did spray a lower branch of one of the girls with colloidal silver for a couple weeks at the start of flower but then forgot which branch I was spraying and never thought of it again :). A few seeds is a good thing.

:woohoo: Congratulations Nick!
Beautiful colours on those flowers!
You did good getting them to a healthy finish :)
I was just given a wee care pack with some SSH in the mix and have been reading up on it. Bit more jealous of your harvest now than I was before ;)
:goodjob::bravo:

:woohoo: Congratulations Nick!
Beautiful colours on those flowers!
You did good getting them to a healthy finish :)
I was just given a wee care pack with some SSH in the mix and have been reading up on it. Bit more jealous of your harvest now than I was before ;)
:goodjob::bravo:
Thanks DD, I happily accept the compliments, let me know if u grow those ssh beans, the buzz is delightful. Not a great yielder but I'm sure you can do better then me :).

@DonkeyDick
Lol the Sith have been known to grow some funky ganja. Quality over quantity. Just wish i had the patience to veg for longer then a month :). Then i could enter something in POTM.

@higherthehigh
Before cure smoke was very good buzz wise. I took 5 or 6 good hits and my brain was engulfed in a happy energetic haze for 2 hours. Still harsh tasting but time will take care of that.

@NaturalSpirit
Its nice to have some good haze around. Also nice to have some good indica and hybrids. I havent been stoned in years. The Medicine Man i plan on growing should take care of that though from what i have read.

Thanks for stopping by
:passitleft: Gonna go smoke another bowl :cheesygrinsmiley:

Well if you haven't been stoned in a while... it should work real good haha. Sometimes i come up with a few days of not smoking to push back the tolerance levels but as it works for so many things i always back out of it somehow lol.

Enjoy the bowl bud

I think of I grew high quality high strength THC content I would probably be able to manage my tolerance but I'm not the greatest at growing that great of quality just yet unless I leave a 8 week strain till 12-13 if that were possible, be asleep for days then :laugh:.

I think of I grew high quality high strength THC content I would probably be able to manage my tolerance but I'm not the greatest at growing that great of quality just yet unless I leave a 8 week strain till 12-13 if that were possible, be asleep for days then :laugh:.
Well when I started with a micro set-up and my girls took a long time... what setup do you use now?

From what I can see your cheese is gonna be excellent. No reason why it wouldnt. The cheese I grew looked indica dom but had a well balanced upper high. The buds were some of the most dense, tastey, and stankiest I've ever smoked.

I use a great setup and majority have been I just never seem to get high like I would with dispensary bought, strong highs seem to be a thing of the past, yeah my Cheese smells and looks beautiful, I do fail at drying that's one thing I know.

Never been that high where I don't know where I am which sometimes is actually mega disappointing.

I use a great setup and majority have been I just never seem to get high like I would with dispensary bought, strong highs seem to be a thing of the past, yeah my Cheese smells and looks beautiful, I do fail at drying that's one thing I know.

Never been that high where I don't know where I am which sometimes is actually mega disappointing.
I highly recommend concentrates.
You can infuse bud with edible oils pretty easily and use it in capsules, cooking and coffee. There’s rosin, too.
And finding the strain that matches your ECS.
I wish you good luck HtH!

I highly recommend concentrates.
You can infuse bud with edible oils pretty easily and use it in capsules, cooking and coffee. There’s rosin, too.
And finding the strain that matches your ECS.
I wish you good luck HtH!
I love Northern Lights it's one of my favourite for pain however it plays with my anxiety so I'm always looking for new strains.

I'm going for yield this year so I can make as much concentrates as I can so I don't have to constantly grow next year, hopefully I'll get there!

Yea concentrates would work well for u me thinks. You should check out Medicine Man from mr nice seeds. Im going to grow a batch for my wife. I have a couple buddies who swear by it. Supposed to be excellent for pain, depression, anxiety, migraines and has a hell of stone. Oh yea and its said to have really high yields.

Final update
Super Silver Haze, Overall this was a fun grow. When it comes to SSH I had zero issues. Out of 4 plants i had 2 short and 2 tall phenos. The 2 taller girls had better yields while the 2 shorter girls are better quality.
Here are some of the better pics i have of cured buds. If you are looking to grow this strain it shouldnt take long to find a nice keeper.

Thanks for tagging along
:passitleft: :passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom