Super Lemon Haze

ive got one on the go!, its only few inches big though, it would be bigger but i dropped the pot and bent the stem in half, no panic its recovered well, got nice waxy thick leaves when they sprout(always a good sign)

Any SLH growers out there?
I grow top notch strains but this SLH is a real challenge. One, three weeks into flower, simply yellowed from the bottom up and died. Never had that happen before.

Others are lanky and lots of yellow. Rest of my strains doing just fine.

I feed a combo of Advanced Nutes, SuperNatural and Botanicare.

Any SLH growers out there have any tips?

its new strain from greenhouse i been in amstrdem before 6 month and i see this ther not smoke it yet but go for thet and update goodlock

im groing 2 now. im a beginner and dont think this is a beginner friendly strain. if you have experiance youll probably love. hit pitviper up he grows slh and has experiance. g.l.

I have 5 super lemon haze and they are 5 weeks into bloom and about 5 ft tall.
Eats the advanced nutrients like crazy. This grow I have doubled the nutes and its all ok. They just keep growing!
Cant wait to smoke them and see how different they are than the Himalayan Gold I just cured and stored!

AVALANCHE,

so, so interesting. what different experiences we have.

my 1st slh grow, the leaves were yellowing so i cut the nutes in half and they did better.

this growing is such an interesting experience and never know what to expect. that's why i don't give much cred to side by side grows.

i have plants, cloned same day, everything exact all the way through, and one is a great producer and another is a challenge.

oiwetjo[ijgf'lkmva[oiefj that's what i've got to say!!!

Hot,
I grew from seeds, not clones so that may be something.
There will always be a difference between plants no matter what. I have one Super Lemon Haze, out of five, that is over 5 ft tall. I had to move her all the way to the outside of the plants and add weights to the top 3 branches to hold it back???? Others are a foot less so some will always be bigger or yield more than others of the same strain. Its just nature. Just like people. We are all different as well.
I also feel that indica plants grown next to sativas make the indicas grow taller. I have been watching this every day for the last 5 weeks.
I had to put 5 white widows on stands to keep up the height ratios next to the sativas and now they are all almost the same height??? A think thats weird but it will just make the yield that much better for me.
I have clones of the super Lemon Haze and Arjan Ultra Haze as well as a few White widow so I will be watching to see if the clones get as big as the seeds...should be interesting.

here is one of my SLH at day 17 in flower

slh12.jpg

Your stalks are over two times the size of mine plants but my biggest is over 5ft 7 inches. My white widows are trying to keep up with the sativas, pretty cool to watch. I am 35 days into flower and have nice buds forming all over except for the tallest one. No buds so far just growing super tall. I was hoping it would be the best producer but I will have to wait and see.

Back
Top Bottom