Super Mini Hempy LST W/ pics-Question

Fester420

Highhh everyone,
Should I transplant to a bigger pot? I don't see any roots spilling from my side drainage hole.
Pictures as of 3-18 & @ One week into flowering.
IMG_6462.JPG

LST in action
IMG_64631.JPG

IMG_64562.JPG

What do you all think?

:peacetwo::tokin:

-Fester

She vegged 3weeks roughly until I left her outside for two days & began the 12/12. Started to notice signs of flowering around March 8th-ish.
What do you think about moving to a two litre soda pop bottle?

That defines a micro-grow. A bonsai pot plant--that would look great on my desk. What is the smallest plant brought to full yield? Very cool, but it may need a larger home soon. If she were mine I would put her in a rectangular Japanese style bonsai planter and seriously keep in on my desk under a small CFL.

What happened with this? I just found it. It reminds me of a fun grow i did with a cutting I put into 12/12 once it had roots showing through the rockwool. I ended up with about an 1/8 of bud off a 6 inch plant. Once she looked like yous does in the pics, the roots really did not do anymore growing. With 3 weeks of veg, i could see some root bound issues, but at this point in 12/12 i doubt you will get much more root growth if you transplanted.

What happened with this? I just found it. It reminds me of a fun grow i did with a cutting I put into 12/12 once it had roots showing through the rockwool. I ended up with about an 1/8 of bud off a 6 inch plant. Once she looked like yous does in the pics, the roots really did not do anymore growing. With 3 weeks of veg, i could see some root bound issues, but at this point in 12/12 i doubt you will get much more root growth if you transplanted.
I didn't really have hopes for this little one to become female. Though my chances were slim since it was the only seed I planted. About three weeks into veg, I forgot her outside for a few Days(less than 12 hours of sun), so I just left her on the 12/12.
I don't plan on getting more than an eighth :D

Back
Top Bottom