Super Silver Haze, Amsterdam Genetics: 60x60cm 2x2ft, DWC, 250w HPS, T.A. GHE, ScrOG

Given this lady is under a HPS bulb, I really dont think I need to defoliate any more. Specially as I now removed a good portion below the net. I'm liking how she looks.

I observed in my jack Herer, that budsize is not really affected by the bud being shielded, but by the connecting leafs being short on light. I think she is therefore set-up for success as is. Any more work suggested by the readers, please let me know :Namaste:

She took EC down all the way to 1.3 without refilling the res, after refilling I was at 1.1 or lower, cant remember, and brought it back up to 1.6 after adding about 5l of water

Still looking good. In the girls . Just checking in seeing if I missed anything. Hope I didn't.
Heya m8, hope you enjoy the view :) It's a bit boring to be honest, but those are the best kinda grows I suppose :)
The bigger res (from ~12L to ~22L) is really helping reduce the need to micromanage, and they are growing like weed.

We have about 6 weeks left here, give or take, so it will be a while before this gets really interesting. For now its more about not fucking it up by messing with her too much, and keeping the res where it should be.

Heya m8, hope you enjoy the view :) It's a bit boring to be honest, but those are the best kinda grows I suppose :)
The bigger res (from ~12L to ~22L) is really helping reduce the need to micromanage, and they are growing like weed.

We have about 6 weeks left here, give or take, so it will be a while before this gets really interesting. For now its more about not fucking it up by messing with her too much, and keeping the res where it should be.
Good deal. Can't wait see end result

Opening the tent, the citric lemony scent is getting strong to the degree that I bet I wont have any mosquito's soon. She has quite a while to go, wondering what kinda size that will end up at .. maybe I need to rethink using shortest possible flowering time to increase the overall yield per year ..

Week 4 of 9 .. 6 full weeks to harvest if all goes as planned. So far looking good, a few spots on the leaves hinting at a slight Ca deficiency .. keeping an eye on that after making some pH adjustments. If it gets worse, I will try adding some CalMag to the mix, but as that needs to go in first, I'd probably have to change res as well. Prefer not to.

I’m not seeing spots on the upper leaves. Are they just on older fans? If so, I would only add 1g/gal Epsom salt instead of CalMag.
:passitleft:
It's hard to see as the spots are still very small, bit its on the upper leaves:

1644676847835.png

Just a small yesterdays update, didnt do a lot, had no time.

@FelipeBlu what is the recommended dosage for that? I find things all over the place so not sure what a safe amount would be ..
I would start with 1g/gal

Back
Top Bottom