Super Silver Haze-Lemon Skunk Indoor grow

Witch strain would you rather grow??

• Super Silver Haze

Votes: 44 62.9%
  • Lemon Skunk

Votes: 26 37.1%

• Total voters
tHX Pan...Just positive vibes!

Cigo ...they are 40-50cm high , LS and SSH where indoor but i had to take them out .
They where 3 week in flowering , but now they are re-veging .
Hope they will not go hermy on me , but if they do ...I will have some nice fem seeds for next seson .

Thx for stoppin by guys , appreciate it !

IMG_6487.jpg

R.I.P Super Silver Haze ...

Update tonight on lemon :(

Sorry to see that one go Haze. I was soo looking forward to seeing a finished indoor SSH.
I have just one multi part question, I was hoping you could answer. I have a buddy who gave me 2 seeds from a bag of SSH(bagseed). Now of course that doesn't mean that the seed IS in fact for SSH. I was wondering a few things, a. if the bag has seed in it, then it comes from one of two situations, hermie plant?(even tho seeds looked normal to me anyways) and could a male have snuck in with the grow?
Now i didn't grow that particular bunch. What I know is, the supposed SSH seeds have both produced the same looking plants, but the leaves look nothing like the SSH you have. In fact if you had to ask me when you threw up that picture quiz, i would have gone with SSH on left and Skunk on right just based on the leaves looking more like the one on the left. I know i should keep the possibility of seeds just showing up in bags. (I will put pictures up later when my brother comes home-camera) When I get the pictures taken I will put the supposed SSH pictures on this thread so everyone can take a look.
Keep up the good work. Why did it take me soooo long to start growing? You get the first reps from me because I just figured it out. :)

Musik \\\vVv/// :goodjob::nicethread::peace:

It comes from pollenated plant , you'll get male or female ...if you have some baggseeds you never know , That's why I love fem seeds , they are not exp. and you will have 99% chance to get a female ...I personaly dont like to risk anything.
About leafs , every plant is different , you can have the same genetics , same conditions and still you can get two different looking plant (phenotypes)
I had two BB's in my last grow and one was more indica looking and the other was more sativa looking ...same conditions (light, soil, temp , hum, everything )
In the end it doesent matther how they look , its important how they kick and punch ;)
Hope you'll be more precise next time cos I didnt get what ex. did you wanna know!

Post some pics ...You are welcome to post it here in this thread , I'll try to help if I can . BuT you have to have in mind that my english is poor...
:thanks:for stoppin by ....

:peace: HazeSeeker sorry to hear about SSH, was it the weather or shock that killed her? your LS looks like re-vegging maybe she will be some sort of mutant monster marijuana producing massive buds I hope keep it green bro:smokin: :passitleft:

I dont know what killed my ssh , but my opinion is combination of bad wether and transplant stres, snails , bugs ...ho knows .
I dryed 5-6g of ssh ...and all that I can say WOW!!!!
It was not near the end of its flowering phaze ...3weeks of flowering and 2 weeks outdoor stres , but she kicked us so hard ! I cant b elive...we laught so hard and so long ...amazing .I still cant belive .
That's first time ....to get high from not finished plant ...

but she kicked us so hard ! I cant b elive...we laught so hard and so long ...amazing .I still cant belive .
That's first time ....to get high from not finished plant ...

That makes me smile. I don't think a lot of people realize that cutting a little early combined with stress at the end produces some of the best highs you will ever experience!

Back
Top Bottom