Super Silver Haze & White Widow DWC 2019

Plant size is directly correlated to the size of the roots. Now that the roots are taking off you will soon see same in plant.

To reduce chance of algae, make sure light has no access to the nute solution, either down through the baskets, in reservoir, or in feed lines.

2 weeks 2 days
The rootzone on the super silver haze is looking great. Just introduce some great white to the res, hopefully it helps. Also looked like i may have the start of some algae (redish brown) maybe i will up the hydroguard too, (only using half strength) any thoughts?
hydro guard needs to be full strength mate. it isnt like a nute and doesnt get absorbed. it works just in the rootzone and needs to build an army to combat pathogens. Could the discolour be from the balls in the pots , or another source ?

Ok, just added the other 3mls ok f hydrogaurd, thanks again. It may be the clay ball, i just feel like I washed the HELL out of them. The only other thing in the res is rapid start

Update- so i threw a little great white in there and the algae stuff seems to be gone

Ok, just added the other 3mls ok f hydrogaurd, thanks again. It may be the clay ball, i just feel like I washed the HELL out of them. The only other thing in the res is rapid start

Update- so i threw a little great white in there and the algae stuff seems to be gone
That is good to read. Hydroguard is great too. There is an alternative version of great white that works better with dwc but i dont know what its called. I was advised to use it instead of the powdered(for soil/coco mainly).
Fingers crossed you have it managed now mate.

2 weeks and 4 days from sprout

Idk why i am surprised. Another day another issue. I have floaters in my res again i believe from great white, will be dropping it) and this brown stuff on my roots that rinsed off with a squirt bottle. Ro unit is down and new 1 wont be here for 2 days so i cant change res... anyone kno what this brown shit is? And how to get rid of it?

Here is mine when I moved them under the big lights on March 8, EC @ 0.6, nutes pump was on for 15 mins out of each hour. This was only for first few days then 15 mins on, 15 mins off.
Second pic is this morning after reservoir change, EC @ 1.8,

Attachments

• 20190308_153709 (1).jpg
    20190308_153709 (1).jpg
    603.1 KB · Views: 266
  • 20190327_094659.jpg
    20190327_094659.jpg
    566 KB · Views: 288
I would lay off the foliar feeding and get nutes to them.

If you are feeding from the bottom up just use a little higher level of water for the first few days till they take off then drop the level back down.

Back
Top Bottom