420 Magazine Background

Super Silver Haze

Bonethugs420

I am getting half O from a guy I work with, for 135 what should I look for to make sure it is what I am buying

hydroman

what u got to ask your self is do i really want to get high? that is if you have no other connections:rasta:

Bonethugs420

No I really dont have anyone else, so I guess it wont hurt to wait for it. I heard this shit is really good. :peace:

Last edited by a moderator:

Bagzgroove

Yeah, Super Silver seems to always be on the list of top strains at various MJ cups, and such. . . along with 2 I always wanted to try. . . Godzookie, and Jack Herer x Nevil's Haze. . . LOL, do you really need convincing?! :laugh2: I would have most definately picked up the SS Haze. .. :3:

Bagz :peace:

A.N. Refugee

if its really the SUPER SH you will know it!!!! that is a real good price for SHH your gettin hooked up!!!! SHH = Killer bud can be a trippy sativa high great weed my friend grows this bud and i love it:3::allgood::peace:

Bonethugs420

I'm going to give this guy A call, I really don't need to get it till the next weekend, but I don't want his to dry out or anything like that before I can get it to him. But I am definitely getting some.

Bonethugs420

is there like silver hairs, lots of crystals how would I be able to identify it??? I really need help on that.

hydroman

look up a picture online type like silver haze seeds or something

UNLV

Yeah, Super Silver seems to always be on the list of top strains at various MJ cups, and such. . . along with 2 I always wanted to try. . . Godzookie, and Jack Herer x Nevil's Haze. . . LOL, do you really need convincing?! :laugh2: I would have most definately picked up the SS Haze. .. :3:

Bagz :peace:
i've had godzookie before, very good indica strain, very strong

Top Bottom