Super Silver Haze

what u got to ask your self is do i really want to get high? that is if you have no other connections:Rasta:

Yeah, Super Silver seems to always be on the list of top strains at various MJ cups, and such. . . along with 2 I always wanted to try. . . Godzookie, and Jack Herer x Nevil's Haze. . . LOL, do you really need convincing?! :laughtwo: I would have most definately picked up the SS Haze. .. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Bagz :peace:

if its really the SUPER SH you will know it!!!! that is a real good price for SHH your gettin hooked up!!!! SHH = Killer bud can be a trippy sativa high great weed my friend grows this bud and i love it:cheesygrinsmiley::allgood::peace:

I'm going to give this guy A call, I really don't need to get it till the next weekend, but I don't want his to dry out or anything like that before I can get it to him. But I am definitely getting some.

look up a picture online type like silver haze seeds or something

Yeah, Super Silver seems to always be on the list of top strains at various MJ cups, and such. . . along with 2 I always wanted to try. . . Godzookie, and Jack Herer x Nevil's Haze. . . LOL, do you really need convincing?! :laughtwo: I would have most definately picked up the SS Haze. .. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Bagz :peace:

i've had godzookie before, very good indica strain, very strong

Back
Top Bottom