Super Skunk Auto & Auto Blueberry Grow 1.5 Behind The TV

Hello and welcome to my grow journal! This journal has 2 super Skunk autoflowers that were popped around 2nd of April. There were 4, but it was my first grow and they were stunted pretty badly. Rather then possibly ruining 4 other seeds (to growing pains), I decided to pop two auto blueberries (around April 22), and kept two of the Super skunks alive.
Spring weather arrived and threw a wrench into my ventilation, so after much cursing i decided to toss my portable AC into the cabinet and just focus on my blueberries, I was able to keep one super Skunk in the 6 inch nettie cup, but the other went into a mason jar (kratky style as a fuck it let's see what happens). Things were finally starting to steady out temp and humidity wise when I went to lower my cheapo LED light when it died on me....serves me right getting a cheap one used. So with my stretched budget I went to Amazon, as with Covid lockdowns it was the quickest cheapest route. So I ordered a MH/HPS 400W with a vented hood, and put my plants on life support with two little T5s to keep 'em alive. So they stayed about a week under the T5s while I waited on my new light.

So after playing around with my new light, I found when the MH is dimmed down to 250W, temps are pretty easy to maintain, so yes, this will effect yield and I need my medication but at this point one less thing to worry about is worth it. Besides, when time is right I can turn it up...maybe lol.

Tonight I took out my lux meter and repositioned the light to get a min of 15k of lux minimal to each plant.

So here the details of where everything is at, and hopefully this will finally start going smoothly and successfully!

What Strain is it? Super Skunk & blueberry autoflowers
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? Indica dominant
How Many Plants? 4 total
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? Veg
Indoor or Outdoor? Indoors
Soil or Hydro? Hydroponics
If Hydro, Reservoir size? 55L
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature? 21C
If Hydro, what type of Medium? Rockwool and hydroton
If Hydro, what type of Setup? Ebb and flow
Size (Wattage) of Light? 400 MH bulb dimmed to 250W, will switch to HPS for flower
Is it Air Cooled? Passive intake, lung room aircooled
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? 26.5 at foliage, 20.07C in root zone.
RH of Room/Cabinet? Not sure
PH of Medium or Reservoir? 5.8n
Any Pests? None known
How Often are you Watering? Pump is on 1 hr then off 3 hrs cycle.
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? Lucas method, current PPM of 347 in reservoir. Using H202, Rhino skin (silica), GH cal mag, GH micro, GH bloom and GH diamond nectar.
Size or Square Footage of Room? Cabinet measures 5 feet tall, 4 wide and 3 deep. Cabinet is also fully insulated.
20200510_021928.jpg

20200509_164710.jpg
20200509_235105.jpg

above is an auto blueberry, spouted and growing using just hydroton (instead of rockwool).
20200509_235135.jpg

(Above) 2nd blueberry, using rockwool hydrton combo
20200509_235113.jpg

Super Skunk auto, along for the ride, she got badly stunted.
20200509_235152.jpg

This super Skunk autoflower spent some time in a Mason jar kratky style...it almost died before being put back in, also just along for the ride. My nutes will all be focused the blueberries.

20200506_085553.jpg

Threw this pic in for fun, this was the T5 life support with the AC sitting in the cabinet. You can see the one super Skunk in a mason jar.
Bro that setup is straight incognito I love it!

Thank you, it was quite the grow! The cabinet was packed as can be, I was quite proud of it for a first grow :Namaste:

Using the Lucas formula made it very simple and cost efficient as well.

Back
Top Bottom