Super Skunk Autos 113 Days No Amber

randall1966

Hello everyone and thank you for your time stopping by and offering some advice on these Super Skunks Autos​
Here's basic background​
ground in 5 gallon smart pots in Fox Farm Happy frog with Fox Farm trio plus and Cal mag.​
Grown under 2 600w LED Mars hydro lights.​
pH consistent in and out clean 6.3 6.7​
Humidity levels within range.​
pushed hard on some nutes throughout the flower arranging between 1600 and 2200 PPM​
Temperature 76-84​
So we have just turned the calendar to week 16 on these super skunk have some nice develop buds I cannot find any amber trichomes and the smell is not all that strong for a super skunk,I've tried ice bath and The Roots cutting lights down and just not getting any change over at all.​
Play sample but a couple of weeks ago but really wasn't all that impressed.​
I'm hoping someone else out there might have had some kind of experience with this and have any suggestions on what to do and how much longer I can let them grow without cutting them down.​
Thanks for your time all and Happy growing.​

1661104642651.png

1661104761930.png
1661104775897.png

1661104788346.png

Probably nothing you have done...some autos take that long. All depends on the strain and that particular phone..meaning it's a roll of the dice. Most autos I have grown take a full 100 days and I have had those that go 120....so I say let her go.

I personally trim off those dying fan leaves at this point as well...let's more light to the lower buds and gets rid of those deadweight leaves that just distract the plant from making buds...

:goodluck:

Probably nothing you have done...some autos take that long. All depends on the strain and that particular phone..meaning it's a roll of the dice. Most autos I have grown take a full 100 days and I have had those that go 120....so I say let her go.

I personally trim off those dying fan leaves at this point as well...let's more light to the lower buds and gets rid of those deadweight leaves that just distract the plant from making buds...

:goodluck:

Thanks for replying @BlueHeller , good to know I'm not alone on this problem, can't seem to find a lot of information on it.
I really hope she matures up soon lol.
I agree with you on those leaves I can't see that they're serving much purpose now at all.
Hey thanks for stopping by I really appreciate it man.

can't seem to find a lot of information on it.
lol...you'll find a LOT of that here...search for "breeders lie" and you'll see all their bs promise of 70/80 days is exactly that...the quickest auto (out of 25+ so far) I've grown is a Bloody Skunk that was done in 85 days.

I agree with you on those leaves I can't see that they're serving much purpose now at all.
Trimming gives you something to do while you wait! ;)

lol...you'll find a LOT of that here...search for "breeders lie" and you'll see all their bs promise of 70/80 days is exactly that...the quickest auto (out of 20+ so far) I've grown is a Blody Skunk that was done in 85 days.

Trimming gives you something to do while you wait! ;)

Yeah my wife really buys into the propaganda they spread on finishing harvest times always figured it go a couple of weeks past I guess I was thinking that they'd be done by a hundred days, now I'm sitting around worried that the trichomes will start dying off and I'm trying to watch for the trichome heads to see if they start falling off and if they do do you think that would be reason to chop them down I'm also worried about them self pollinating I hear that can be a problem if they go too long.
These are 420 seeds of which only these two out of five germinated.well I'm going to get to cutting off some of these families today and see how she goes man appreciate the conversation.

Back
Top Bottom