Super Skunk

Here's a few pics of the seeds in this one plant:

0012883.JPG
0022787.JPG

It had a few yellow male flowers growing in the buds. It turned out good for a grow I pretty much wrote off :)

0032677.JPG

The other two plates were bigger than this one. I separated the seeded plant from the other 3 when I chopped them this morning:

0042497.JPG

I'll post a dry weight, smell and smoke report, and more pics before I end this journal. It'll probably be a few days.

I'd say it was over 2 oz. after what I smoked, but all four plants weighed in at 1.85 oz. The long cola in the pic is from the Sativa dominant plant:

0012896.JPG
0022798.JPG

I just smoked a joint from one of the more Indica looking ones it has a fruity smell along with a good high. None of these have even a remote skunk smell to them. I just started smoking another doob from the bottom two buds of that cola in the pic. It has the same smell but a little sharper and has a mostly spice taste. The buzz seems to be more head than body already I like it. :) I'd grow this again, but I think I'd rather look for a more true cut of Skunk #1 to grow first.
And here's another one going into the completed journals :) Thanks for following along folks and for the encouraging words.

:420:

Back
Top Bottom