super soil

Re: subcool's super soil

20140206_163934.jpg
20140206_163833.jpg
20140101_213552.jpg
20140101_213612.jpg
20140101_213607.jpg
2nd_grow_of_the_summer_This_is_either_Master_Kush_or_Wonder_Woman_Lost_tag_7_2.JPG
Top_of_a_re-vegged_plant2.JPG
2nd_grow_of_the_summer_This_is_either_Master_Kush_or_Wonder_Woman_Lost_tag_8_2.JPG
2nd_grow_of_the_summer_This_is_either_Master_Kush_or_Wonder_Woman_Lost_tag_9_2.JPG

2nd_batch_of_my_summer_grow_in_Hawaii_2013_0073.JPG
2nd_batch_of_my_summer_grow_in_Hawaii_2013_0122.JPG
2nd_grow_of_the_summer_This_is_either_Master_Kush_or_Wonder_Woman_Lost_tag_4_2.JPG
2nd_grow_of_the_summer_This_is_either_Master_Kush_or_Wonder_Woman_Lost_tag_5_1.JPG
2nd_grow_of_the_summer_This_is_either_Master_Kush_or_Wonder_Woman_Lost_tag_6_1.JPG
2nd_grow_of_the_summer_This_is_either_Master_Kush_or_Wonder_Woman_Lost_tag_3_1.JPG
2nd_batch_of_my_summer_grow_in_Hawaii_2013_0092.JPG
2nd_batch_of_my_summer_grow_in_Hawaii_2013_0083.JPG
Wonder_Woman_Skunk_1_and_Master_Kush_outdoors_in_Hawaii_019_12_1.JPG
I use this exact sub cool soil last summer but 1/3rd the amount. I had all 7 females (limit) and 3 root bound in flower stage. 3 weeks or so before harvest so did a parcial transplant. Cut the bottoms out of buckets and put them in s 23 gal tul. 2 revegged so went from 16 main tops to 47. Awesome mix. My summer before was good but not like these last summer. And all I did was water all summer. No adding anything else. No bugs, no problems.

The other pics are 1st summer grow. Big difference.

Re: subcool's super soil

Has anybody ever done a bottom feed Ebb and drain with super soil? Does it work and does it leech nutrients?

When you let the soil Cook can I do that in that in a large rubbermaid in the basement. Temps are 17-20C?

Aloha Snoop,
It kinda needs to be on the warm side. Needs to ferment. Maybe you could wrap insulation of some sort around the container. And anything like that you have in the rubbermaid will work too. And stir around soil about once a week. Just watch for mould and mildew. Should be ok. You can use right after mixing it but the longer you wait and care for the soil the better.

Aloha Sunnyside,
I could put it it out in the green house. It would get the some sun and heat up a bit. The problem is I live in Canada and its winter so day time highs are -20c to say 10c. Maybe I'll wait till its closer to spring where temps are less likely to drop too low. Im sure a frozen tub of soil wont do much cooking.

Aloha Sunnyside,
I could put it it out in the green house. It would get the some sun and heat up a bit. The problem is I live in Canada and its winter so day time highs are -20c to say 10c. Maybe I'll wait till its closer to spring where temps are less likely to drop too low. Im sure a frozen tub of soil wont do much cooking.

Aloha Snoop
Yes if you can wait for the weather to warm up and put it in you greenhouse, that would be better. The water you add after blending with the warmth and stirring is important for the fermenting process. It helps to dissolve all the products that were added. I am happy to give you my opinion with this and will answer any questions you may have in the future. Happy Holidays and goid growing. Keeping it green.

Back
Top Bottom