Super Stealth box

Jolden

So my family thought it would be cool to buy a karaoke machine a few years ago, and since then, we used it about three times (all rather embarrassing). But now I have a $400 box for my experimental needs, and I'm taking the risk of transforming it into the stealthiest grow box ever seen!
IMG_55192.jpg

Gutting it out was a bitch, but it's done. (few things had to stay, but I'll get em' covered up)
IMG_5537.jpg

I'm planning on a cfl grow, and I expect to have it all finished up in about 3 weeks or so! Only set back right now is I have to wait until everyone's out of the house to work on it, but I'll keep it updated with pictures as I go!

cool cool man.
I have the same aspect of growing cannabis as going on bike rides.
Ride what you like.
Grow how you like.

Have you grown before?
My biggest problem with stealth has always been sound. The fans can make enough noise to make someone curious.

Check out what I used for my first indoor grow, a cool little gadget for computer fans.

The controller has a power adapter that plugs in the wall and the 12v PC fans plug directly into the controller to get power. It powers 4 fans and allows individual speed adjustment

Silenx IXAFCEX Four Channel External Fan Controller at TigerDirect.com

Haha nice comparison!
And nah, this is my first grow. Yeah smell and noise are my two biggest possible set backs. Luckily, if this little soon-to-be beauty, doesn't work out at my house, my accomplice in this project has deaf parents! That gadget seems like a good investment! I'll definantly check into it! Another question you might be able to answer: how many fans should I have in there? Intake and exhaust? Please and thanks!

Props for the creativity.

But I saw a machine that looked like that go for a fair amount on CL last year. Might be that if you put it back together you would be able to sell it for enough money to purchase your starting equipment and a used dresser, cabinet, broken refrigerator (or the like) for a plainer but larger stealth box.

Just a thought in case money is tight or you want a larger space.

Chicagojoe- have you used that controller before? How does it work? It seems like a worthwhile investment and would really clean up he wires in my box, plus the control ability is very nice

Chicagojoe- have you used that controller before? How does it work? It seems like a worthwhile investment and would really clean up he wires in my box, plus the control ability is very nice

yes, I bought the unit 2 years ago. Still works great. only drawback is the 3' length of the wires to the fans.

I bought some quiet computer fans for like $15-$20 each and they all crapped out on me. Bought some cheapos for $4 each and they work at almost the same sound level and all still work.
just sayin

This might just be what I needed to get involved in kareokee....lol..... awesome stealth grow idea....cant wait to follow your grow!!

cool cool man.
I have the same aspect of growing cannabis as going on bike rides.
Ride what you like.
Grow how you like.

Have you grown before?
My biggest problem with stealth has always been sound. The fans can make enough noise to make someone curious.

Check out what I used for my first indoor grow, a cool little gadget for computer fans.

The controller has a power adapter that plugs in the wall and the 12v PC fans plug directly into the controller to get power. It powers 4 fans and allows individual speed adjustment

Silenx IXAFCEX Four Channel External Fan Controller at TigerDirect.com

that is sweet, i gotta pick one of those up

Cross1420 First Grow Veneno - Pineapple Chunk

Back
Top Bottom