Super Strain DFA x 3 & 1 x Sugar Black Rose Auto

soil grow inside out side , autos female seeds

today the 15th of april my autos thought it would be nice to pop up from the soil , :thumb::circle-of-love:

i will have these under a giant CFL 300 watts until they get bigger . then 400 led and good days sun shine :)
they will be fed home made feeds /teas, brewing them now
i want to use one to spray with colloidal silver and last time it went tits up due to a hermie among my girls , i want to cross the DFA with the Sugar Black Rose , ( free seeds and female i hope ) fingers crossed this time

any ways heres some pics of the birth . the last picture is the black rose . :Namaste:

P10608701.JPG

P10608672.JPG
P10608682.JPG
P10608712.JPG

re: Super Strain DFA x 3 & 1x Sugar Black Rose Auto

Subbed! Nice looking spoutlings. I cant wait to watch them grow into big girls!

How did I miss this one the other day Professor? Well, I'm here now. :laughtwo::green_heart:

Off we go!

You couldn't keep me away Professor. :love:

poor little girl isnt given up , she only has one first leaf now , i am calling her one wing , also a group shot of every one , and i have to say i adopted another 2 rough looking girls yesterday , getting soft in my old age :) , guy used them cut of few top buds and then didnt want them , i had a smell a smoke and said ill have them and try re veg , give them nice new pots and plenty of light ad some lovely nutes to kick start them .
the auto twin is doing well and budding nicely now , :thumb:

P10608981.JPG
P1060899.JPG
P1060900.JPG
P10608931.JPG
P10608941.JPG
P10608951.JPG
P1060901.JPG
P1060902.JPG
P1060903.JPG
P10609041.JPG

Good luck with the re-veg Professor. We're such softies, eh?.

It's like night and day in that grow space. It still surprises me. Bang-up job! Comparing pictures from your last journal to now, it's startling. Good work. Much easier to handle this way, I'm sure.

its brill , no bending down cramped . love it , should have done it sooner .
the strains i adopted are cheesy dick :) and pineapple chunk :thumb:

have to dash off for couple of hours , promised my son id get hi quad done today , left it with a guy a year ago , he took the money and didnt do the job so ill be standing over him today until its done , my son keeps going on about it , so ill chat later , thanks for popping by and hope you have a good day Sue

Good for her for hanging in there despite her disadvantage.

I'm here Professor. I only noticed the new link today.

You have come a long way in just under a year mate. It's been great watching you transform your room and styles to where you are now through some crazy stuff which worked. Long may it continue. You will have some great results this year, I just know it.

thanks mate , that means a lot , yes i will be a year in june lol... ad thanks to you and others you have taught me things i couldnt ever understand , thanks for breaking things down and making it simple :) 3 journals now lol .

Awww. Here hoping the new one will be everything she can be. :D

Back
Top Bottom