SuperCloset Flower

GOLLO

Does anyone here own, or have owned and used a SUPERCLOSET FLOWER cabinet to grow HYDROPONICALLY?
:passitleft:
I have ordered one and am waiting for mine. I'm attempting to learn everything, everyday, about this stuff. I am a 1st time grower and hydro-ist?. I seem to be soaking up info daily.
:peace::cool:

My wife has noticed a change in my persona and body language. I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas to come. My daily pain seems to be affected by my mental shift to a positive outcome, in a positive way. Therefore, I looking to bide my time usefully while I'm checking the front door daily.

I am going to grow indicas mostly with maybe some good old Durban Poison for assistance.

I have seen at least 5 videos on each relevant subject from hydroponics to germination to harvesting, curing & storage. And I plan on watching videos till I'm comfy with the situation.

THIS IS SUCH A DE-STRESSER, and I do not have the cabinet just yet. Yes, I'm still payin' through the place where the sun don't shine, for meds @ dispensaries, upwards of $700 mo.
:peace::cool::yummy:

:welcome: I've found growing is great for my mental state. Get so much more out of it than just the meds. Awesome to see you're excited about it and it's already having a positive impact. The guys and girls here will help you through any issues and help make it even more enjoyable.

:welcome: I've found growing is great for my mental state. Get so much more out of it than just the meds. Awesome to see you're excited about it and it's already having a positive impact. The guys and girls here will help you through any issues and help make it even more enjoyable.
Hey dude, first, THANKS FOR YOUR SERVICE!
Thanks for the + vibes. I have a great need for powerful meds to ease my chronic pain. I have been eating homemade brownies 1 oz per batch for the last month and a half, and for the first time in 12 years of being in pain, little or no spasms, cramps, other issues. The effect of having to keep THC in my system round the clock, had me wondering if I was sort of a junkie. But after I slapped myself, I'm not driving, I can maintain a higher level of THC, and except for worrying about being somewhat, ah lets' call it stupid in public, why worry.

Unfortunately, my costs where/are piling up, I currently have to buy from a dispensary @ $360 oz today's price. So growing my own became mandatory to stop the $$$$$ bleeding. I even offered to go back on opioid's
Opioi
for reducing our bottom line, my Sadie said no f******g way, get the grow cabinet, NOW! She is a good church going woman. Never heard her says a cuss word.
Now being a perfect husband I dutifully did what she asked, she not knowing, I'd already ordered. :cool:
Peace be unto you and yours. :peace::cool::thumb::yummy:

Back
Top Bottom