Supercloset problems?

Stew

Hey I'm wondering who has had problems with supercloset I recently purchased the superstar and have had all tups of problems

Re: Sativa OG Kush aka Skywalker OG - Legal Medical Marijuana Grow

Hey I'm wondering who has had problems with supercloset I recently purchased the superstar and have had all tups of problems

Aloha, I have. I bought a 3.0 grow cabinet and the first time I used it I grew a really nice plant. 6 plants? No way can 6 fit. Started out great. 6 weeks and had a budding nice plant. Than root rot that I caught fast and between the disenfecting cabinet, rubbermade shoe box , hydrogen peroxide and a dash to the hydro store for Aqua Shield I had my plant smelling good and rot gone. I now clean and disinfect entire cabinet and plastice shoe box every week. I should have spent more time and effort looking for something better. For the price and I live in Hawaii so I paid $100 for shipping on top of the price. $500 flushed down the drain. 2 little computer fans to keep it cool? Right. They are free at curb side. On top of the fan that chew the sh*# out of your plant leaves, it does nothing on intake and out take. I want to write sucker on my forehead. I now use the box for cloning and germinatiin. I sometimes use it for ONE plant cuz it does not fit 6. Unless you are really good at LSTing and other methods that keep the fans from chewing on your plants and trying to get the tiny little cheap computer fans to keep your box under 90 degrees. Anyone want to buy a 3.0 cash crop grow box for $150? 5lbs of dried stash a year. RIGHT. If you believe that, I have a bridge in brooklyn for sale. Check around alot before shelling oit money on something you can build for less than $75. I hate my 3.0 cash crop grow box. But as a cloner or germinator, it's great.
Yes, unsatisfied to the max.

] ]I do wonder why anyone spends thousands on stuff like this when a $60 tent and a HPS lamp with some decent nutes is all you need :Namaste:[/QUOTE]

Yup, I sure did learn the exspensive hard way. Never ever again. I may be a female but I can build what I want and it will work better and be cheaper than what I have seen and learned just through 420 mag.I need to go back to the school mode, I need to do my homework. Not to mention all the Youtube DIY videos. I now make my own 600-1000 watt grow lights. The only thing I but are the fertilizers and nutes. I will be erasing that "L" on my forehead soon. Lol. And when I get the knack for growing SSSSS ( stinky, sticky, smelly, stoney, sweet) plants, I will be golden. That quest is harder for me than building a pyramid. But I will get there with possitive energy, all you fantastic growers help and advice and diligence.
I will continue to keep it green. Much Aloha to you all

IMG_045732.JPG

Back
Top Bottom