SuperCloset SuperLocker yield question

merymeryQC

my tax refund check is coming in two weeks and I am getting the SuperCloset SuperLocker...how much can I yield out of one of those? What strain works the best in there? thx

some suggestions,
when looking for answers to questions, it is best to provide as much info as possible.

is this the unit:
Super Closet

which size are you getting
Dimension: 61"h x 15"w x 24"d
or
Dimension: 66"h x 15"w x 18"d

This system comes with a 150W HPS.
Not much light penetration to the lower parts of the plant. Best off using a scrog with this.

Also they say you can grow 6-8 plants in there. This seems like too many for that little space.

Your yield depends on too many factors. If you have a perfect grow, you can get maybe 2 ounces. But mess anything up and you are looking at less.

Good luck.

my tax refund check is coming in two weeks and I am getting the SuperCloset SuperLocker...how much can I yield out of one of those? What strain works the best in there? thx

i would save that money for your light bill and get a grow tent get more bang for your buck :party:

I am very very very happy with my SuperLocker. Just about to pull my Blue Dream girls out for a nice yield which looks like 7oz to me...check my pic...tell me what you think its going to be??? I know you ain't supposed to count the chickens before they hatch but hell its fun to guess!

SuperLocker_Harvest1.JPG

new to this forum so I hope this photo post works this time

I am very very very happy with my SuperLocker. Just about to pull my Blue Dream girls out for a nice yield which looks like 7oz to me...check my pic...tell me what you think its going to be??? I know you ain't supposed to count the chickens before they hatch but hell its fun to guess!

Any follow up on this would be grateful. I've conducted some research and have thought about possibly investing in a supercloset. How did it turn out, DTCharles?

It is all relevant, strain, lights, c02, soil/hydro no-one could answer that with a plausible answer unfortunately if only it were that straight forward.

It is all relevant, strain, lights, c02, soil/hydro no-one could answer that with a plausible answer unfortunately if only it were that straight forward.]

I'm new to this whole ordeal, but I'm thinking that elevation and natural humidity will also play a factor along with the setup itself. It would seem as if the simulated temperature would be effected by the outer climate as for how it adds extra moisture, etc. etc. Is this something I would have to worry about when setting this up, or is it pretty secure to where none of that matters?

I REALLY want to get involved myself (not trusting other growers anymore... had got some junk on multiple occasions) and am trying to soak up all the info I can before purchasing one.

Back
Top Bottom