Supercropping - a tutorial

great advice i been super cropping, scrogin, light stress training and hard stress training. great for at least doubling and sometimes up to a pound or better per plant depending on strains and genetics.

Okay good info but a quick question. I've heard it explained that before super cropping it's an old dirt road and afterwards it's a super highway I don't understand how super cropping as it's explained here helps. Where you do it a large knot will form making a "super highway" and things move faster and more of it can get to where it needs. But the rest of the stems and branches are still the same size so it just doesn't add up to me.

the only thing I can see against it is it would stress the plant and temporarily slow down its growth, tying the plant down of pulling it under a screen would be less stressfull. Im even hesitant to remove leaves as I feel this does the same , however I know I need to as the light doenst penetrate the canopy, so I do it at 3weeks and 5weeks of flower then I leave them alone. what do others think?

Back
Top Bottom