SuperGirls2010

teejkanna

:welcome:

DarkRoom Street 60x60x140
Supergirl from Nirvana x2
its a indica / sativa mix, indica dominant
it has been flowering 4 weeks now
first time lst training exp & growing indoors aswell if we dont count the balcony :grinjoint:
local flower store soil (without extras like perlite), 11,5 L pots
I had MH for veg, & now HPS during flow, 250w
I have 1 exhaust fan & 1 intake, both 100m3/h silentubes (as I have the G-room in my room :grinjoint: )
25C +/- 1 degree
dunno about the humidity but I have 1 water pot & sometimes spray some water on the leaf aswell
PH is controled by intuition & vinegar
the only pests i have seen so far are 1 or 2 little flys
im watering every 2nd day during flowerin

I was using for some time just organic guano with NPK 3-10-2
that fcuked up my leaf colour for 1 baby... just yesterday i realised that it has pretty much lack of potassium.

:goodjob: Sounds good teejkanna! "PH is controlled by intuition & vinegar" Guns a Blazing I see.
Check Below for some reading about Posting Pictures. If there is anything else we can Help with please ask. And :welcome: :roorrip: :peace:

whooops... sorry bout the pics :D
I still can see them so I thought u should too... anyways I got the idea about the uploading photos.... so here they are :grinjoint:
still, can any1 explain me how to correct the first post ? :Rasta:

11012010539.jpg

11012010537.jpg

11012010538.jpg

7week flowering ended just today :cheer:
I think its the last week for these fine ladys :smokin:
I will stress them out in the last days, trim most of the leaf during last week, put a 24h light on the 7th day and after that 48h of darkness :) woala

anyways I havent flushed the soil, the thing that bothers is that i dont have perlite in it... those ~10l pots I should flush with ~30l each ? how fast do the plants recover ?

P10100242.JPG

P10100692.JPG

P10100652.JPG

P1010048.JPG

P10100113.JPG

P10100163.JPG

P10100322.JPG

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

it turned out pretty good for my first indoor grow :grinjoint:
i got ~50gs from both girls.... could b better, i know, but i didnt had any good bloom accelerators at the time... also i think i overdried them a bit too well
18022010630.jpg

its a shame, but i have smoked that bag somewhere in mid march already :ganjamon:
i smook like a pork :roorrip:

i kind o lost the will of posting, since no1 replied on the last 1 :Rasta:

ps. btw on 02,02,2010 started my new grow with 2x amnesia lemon and utopia haze :)

Stopped by to look aat the grow picts very nice:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom