Supergroomer Goes Big

Dave Groomer

Ok. I am starting a new grow. I have 2 seeds that I just put into wet paper towels this AM. Both are supposed to be very big yielders. In my quest to make RSO I am trying to get large amounts of bud for my medicine.

The first is Dr. Kripplings Incredible Bulk:

Lineage: Big Bud x Super Skunk x Green Spirit
Type: 80% indica / 20% sativa
THC: 20-24%
Indoor Time: 7-8 weeks
Outdoor Time: Mid Sept
Yield info. indoor: 600-1000 gr/m2
Yield Outdoor: 800 -1500 gr. per plant

Dr Krippling Incredible Bulk Feminised Seeds Info

Bred to be a heavy weight performer, this plant does not disappoint. Ideally needs to be switched to flower before it is 2 feet tall, or else it can be difficult to maintain indoors. Almost impossible to hurt this plant — it can take a huge range of nutrient fluctuations, withstands extremes in heat and moisture, and joyfully devours any CO2 enhancement. This plant mutates and adapts to its environment — one perfectly grown, big plant can produce upto the same yield of twenty plants of normal size. Boxing-glove sized buds are to be expected on perfect large plants grown in Hydroponics.

The second is Heavy Weight Dream Machine:

Heavyweight Dream Machine Feminised Seeds Specs

GENETICS: Afghan x Indian x Brazilian
TYPE: 60% Indica 40% Sativa%
EFFECT: Powerful, knock out.
CBD: 1.6%%
THC: 19%
CBN: 0.3%
FLOWERING TIME: 9 Weeks
HEIGHT: 1.5m
INDOOR YIELD: Up to 1000g per m2
OUTDOOR YIELD: 1000g + per plant

Heavyweight Dream Machine Feminised Seeds Info

Living up to it's name, Dream Machine is some kind of machine!

Reliably producing huge crops of grade A bud with a powerful knock out stone time and time again.

Happiest when kept below 1.5 meters with regular pinching, the machine will form a mid sized plant, very bushy and packed with rock hard sticky buds.

It's high THC and CBD content make it a favourite for medical users treating stress, pain, anxiety, and insomnia, as well as growers who are limited by space and height availability, but who want to maximise their yield potential.

Producing a delightful smooth sweet smoke, Dream Machine has it all.

Hopefully with my Cloner I will be able to keeps these lines going for a while.

As stated above, both seeds started in a paper towel. They will be transplanted to a 1:blushsmile:1 mixture of FFOF, Promix BX and Perlite. When needed they will get Fox Farms trio of nutes. They will start life in the veg tent under 2 Mars 400 lights and will eventually move to the flower tent under a Mars 900.

Thanks for visiting.

Stay tuned. :peace:

Here they are this AM. Of coarse I forgot to take a picture in their new homes. That will have to wait till later. :peace:

Here is the Dream Machine

20150612_072122_resized.jpg

And the Incredible Bulk

20150612_072606_resized.jpg

(I took them in different positions so I would remember who was who :) )

Back
Top Bottom