Supergroomer's Revenge of the Clones

Dave Groomer

Ok. So I went a little crazy with my cloner. I now have a 3x3 tent filled with clones (and 2 seedlings.) I decided to clean up my signature a little bit and compact some things down to a couple of threads.

For those of you just joining in, the lights I use are Mars II (2 400s in veg and 1 900 in flower) and 2 3'3"x3'3" tents, all from Mars-Hydro. The girls are all grown in a mixture 1x1x1 of FFOF, Promix BX and Perlite. Fox Farm trio of nutes along with Cal/Mag and Snow Storm Ultra as a folier spray 1x weekly.

The clone that I used (which is currently put away till I have more space) is a Clone King 25.

So here is what I have going on

I have a White Widow that is a great smoke. This is one I want to continue. I just moved her from a 2 gal to a 3 gal pot and she is really starting to bush up. She may be ready in 2 or 3 weeks to flip. We will see.

DSC_001080.JPG
DSC_000976.JPG

I also have 2 Blueberry Kush clones. I will probably let this on go after these to. I think I have another seed for this. It is a nice high, but lacks the blueberry flavor. Had to take the clones before it was cured completely.

DSC_000880.JPG
DSC_000783.JPG

Then I have the last clone of my Critical Super Silver Haze. I have 2 others in flower now. This is definitely my favorite sativa plant that I have grown. This is another keeper!!

DSC_000695.JPG

Next is a Cali-Jack. This on was slow to start but is starting to bush up nicely in the last week or so. It is a strain that I started to help my friend's eyes. It is a medium CBD so it has a lot of medicinal properties.

DSC_000586.JPG

From my Supergroomer goes big thread, we have 2 Incredible Bulk

DSC_001278.JPG

and 2 Dream Machine clones.

DSC_001179.JPG

Last but certainly no least is my Blue Blood. The mother of this one was the biggest plant I have grown to date with 6 oz dry. We will give her plenty of veg time. This is a great strain for anyone wanting to make oil. It is a 2 to 1 THC / CBD ratio means no mixing of your oil.

DSC_000488.JPG

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the ride. Comments, questions, suggestions, criticisms all welcome. :peace:

Subbed

Looking forward to following along.

I just bought the Clone King 36 and my clones are on first week showing signs of roots, so far so good but much better than my rockwool and dome did a few weeks ago.

Subbed

Looking forward to following along.

I just bought the Clone King 36 and my clones are on first week showing signs of roots, so far so good but much better than my rockwool and dome did a few weeks ago.

Thanks for stopping in. The clone king works great. The biggest problem I had was the jets clogging. I started adding Clear Rez (what my hydro store recommended) and the problem went away. :peace:

Oh my this got my salivating you have two strains that I also want to grow aside cssh, incredible bulk and white widow will definitely follow :p
I'm interested in the Cali-jack will look into that now haha.. And blue blood..:thumb:

I'm about to start my next grow, somewhat similar setup and same nutes with clones. Wondering about your nutrient schedule with the clones. What week are clones considered to be at? Or is that dependent on the clones size? Mine are all about 4" tall, revegging from week 1 or 2 flower.

I'm about to start my next grow, somewhat similar setup and same nutes with clones. Wondering about your nutrient schedule with the clones. What week are clones considered to be at? Or is that dependent on the clones size? Mine are all about 4" tall, revegging from week 1 or 2 flower.

I don't use any nutes on the clones till they are in bigger pots (out of the cups.) The soil mixture I use has plenty. I will usually give them a light feeding after week 6 or so. I go more by what the plants tell me they need. I do add Cal/Mag to all my waterings. I use 10ml/gal. The Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil is very rich in nutes, almost too rich hence the reason that I cut it. I burnt some seedling with straight FFOF. Most of my clones come from flowering plants, so they take a little longer to root, then the have to "reveg".

The flowering plants I feed once per week. I use about 40ml of Big Bloom and 15ml of tiger bloom along with the Cal/mag per gallon.

Hope this helps. :peace:

I have burnt seedlings/clones in FFOF too. Not recommended for youngsters. One week transplanted to half gallon pot I used happy frog, cut with a little more perlite, a little ewc from worm bin, and a tablespoon of lime and of course mykos added directly under roots. No burning whatsoever and has enough nutes for early stages.

OK. I am going to put a challenge out to all of you (I will probably do this on multiple threads so forgive me if you see this.)

80% of the county is in favor of MMJ. 60% in favor of Complete legalization of Marijuana. Go to CNN and put questions in for the debate regarding Legalization. The hypocrisy of the Government for keeping it a schedule 1 drug while they hold a Patent on Marijuana. No medical value my a$$. It's all about big pharmacy doners.

Go and ask your questions!!!!! :peace:

I will take a bunch of pictures later, but here is one of the WW from a couple days ago. Compared to 5 days earlier, she seems to have grown a lot. She likes the bigger pot. I also transplanted the CSSH and one of the BK into 3 gallon pots. I will do the other BK this afternoon (not enough time this am) and I will take some more pics.

first pic

DSC_001080.JPG

5 days later.

20150903_211204_resized.jpg
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom