Supergroomer's Wife Grows Ice with Mars II 400

Dave Groomer

My wife (who truth be told is MUCH more the gardener then me :circle-of-love:) has been impressed with my latest endeavors. She wants to try herself so we started a Nirvana Ice feminized seed.

Here is the info:

Through an intensive process of selection among thousands of marijuana plants, Nirvana seeds managed to create Ice, a perfect union of quantity and quality. With its ancestry of Afghan, Shiva, Northern Light and a very special Skunk, Ice is a truly spectacular cannabis hybrid. Its dense marijuana flowers are richly covered in trichomes and the buds that form along the main branches have a high marijuana flower-to-leaf ratio. Ice seeds will flourish in both hydro and soil environments. With its heavy stone effect and almost fuel-like aroma, it's no wonder Nirvana Ice won the 1998 Cannabis Cup hands down.
White Strain Yes
Feminized Seeds Yes
Medical Use Yes
Effect High (Head Trip) yet Stoned (Body Buzz)
Flowering Period 8 - 10 weeks
Average Yield 400 - 500 g/m² in SOG
Flavor Pungent, Fruity
Plant Height Medium
Cultivation Indoor as well as Outdoor
Plant Type Hybrid

I have grown out 1 of these seeds already and it has been my favorite so far.

We germinated the seed in a paper towel. 48 hours later we planted the seed in a mixture of 1 part FFOF, 1 Part Promix BX and 1 part Perlite in a 10oz Styrofoam cup.

It is now in the flower cabinet with 2 Blue Blood clones and 2 Train Wreck clones under my Mars II 400.

Stay tuned for more details and the emerge.

Supergroomer ( and wife):circle-of-love:

Here are the baby pictures. She is just poking her head up!!

20150106_170103_resized.jpg
20150107_074559_resized.jpg

Back
Top Bottom