Supergroomer's Wife Grows Ice with Mars II 400

Tawanda had a major hair cut today. The MB2 is going to be hard at work!! :peace:

20150523_105121.jpg
20150523_105127.jpg

I looked at Tawanda under the microscope last night and I am starting to see a couple amber with some cloudy and clear. I think she needs another week or so. That being said, I had to take a couple of branches off this am to start drying. Running low on meds and with her 1 week away and the next 2 about 2 weeks away we needed something sooner. What I trimmed off may be an 1/8th or so dried. :peace:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Thank you for checking in. This journal is complete. :peace:

Sweet set up bro . Lots of informative information in this journal . It's great I always end up learning something I wasn't even looking for in most of these journal . Great work

Back
Top Bottom