SuperLocker honest advice Please

philosochiver

420Mag community: I have been lurking for weeks, trying to get a handle on all of the necessary information regarding stealthy grow box systems. What I am looking for is a TRUE, HONEST, hopefully FIRST-PERSON review of the SuperLocker from SuperCloset. I KNOW that you can build a grow box and system for cheaper. I know this. REPEAT THAT I KNOW. But the situtation is, my wife will not agree to allowing me to build the system. Trust me, I don't want to get back into it. What doesn't exist are honest reviews of the systems. Seems like every link I find is either a site which pulls all the talking points directly from the manufacturer, everyone bad-mouthing them because of the price. I understand that there are cheaper options, I really do. What I am asking is, will I find relative success with this system, or are there any other systems out there that I can be referred to. Again, please, DO NOT reply "brah, you can build a system out of an old cheap cabinet for like, one-fifth the price dude!". I know it, you know it, the mods know it. Building my own is not an option. So, that all being said: what kinds of successes/failures have you found with this system?

Thanks for your input.

I found some threads. Here is one: supercloset-superlocker-yield-question

It all seems pretty high-quality. It sounds as if you are prepared to spend. In general, my experience is you can't go wrong with quality. If I had a couple of grand to spare I would grab one :)

420Mag community: I have been lurking for weeks, trying to get a handle on all of the necessary information regarding stealthy grow box systems. What I am looking for is a TRUE, HONEST, hopefully FIRST-PERSON review of the SuperLocker from SuperCloset. I KNOW that you can build a grow box and system for cheaper. I know this. REPEAT THAT I KNOW. But the situtation is, my wife will not agree to allowing me to build the system. Trust me, I don't want to get back into it. What doesn't exist are honest reviews of the systems. Seems like every link I find is either a site which pulls all the talking points directly from the manufacturer, everyone bad-mouthing them because of the price. I understand that there are cheaper options, I really do. What I am asking is, will I find relative success with this system, or are there any other systems out there that I can be referred to. Again, please, DO NOT reply "brah, you can build a system out of an old cheap cabinet for like, one-fifth the price dude!". I know it, you know it, the mods know it. Building my own is not an option. So, that all being said: what kinds of successes/failures have you found with this system?

Thanks for your input.

Hello Mate,

I am bumping this thread again as the previous thread mentioned is no help. I would like to know exactly what has been mentioned above also, although unfortunately I live in London.

Smell is a major factor where I live, as I live around very arrogant and upper class people therefore I really require something that is FULL SMELL PROOF & GOOD YIELD. Can anyone as stated before also please give us their first hand review?

Price does not concern me, only smell and yield do.

Many thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom