Supernatural Brand Aqua Grow, Rhizotnic for vegging. Ice Cream Clones.

bubbleX

Hello All,

I am finally starting my grow journal.

This is my first ever grow and I am growing legally in CA, I have my six clones.

All are housed in a closet, 3.5X3.5X9ft. I cleaned out the closet, and painted two coats of mold resistant white paint. Purchased all equipment needed for vegative stage. I am currently running a electronic 400watt ballast, air cooled hood, eye hortilux blue 400w mh bulb, one oscillating fan, one stationary fan rigged to the light hood, two air pumps (one for each reservoir), 3 air stones, one circular air stone thing, one 4 inch fan from walmart (mounted in bottom of the closet door blowing cool air inside), 6inch duct venting out to attic then outside slowly, big room temp gauge, home defense spray, silver ducting tape and some foam lining to go around door frame.

Originally I started off with a ring type feeding tube system which looked liked crap, but worked. At the same time sending way too much water in to the pots, there was no controlling of the amount of water. Until recently I changed it to a drip method. Works perfectly. I can now control the amount of water coming out of each tube, up to a drip at a time.

For newts I am using Supernatural Brand Grow Aqua 17-7-18 is what it says on it. I started off with a 25% strength when I first got the clones March 17, 2010, and have increased the strength to about 50-60% as of today, April 2nd. I am also using Rhizotonic for root strength. PH is at about 5.9-6.3, all I know is from the PH tester it looks yellow and no sign of green yellow just a light shade of brown, but mainly yellow. Room temps have been between 70 and 80 degrees. I do not have a PPM tester, I will get one in about a week and a half.

Clones I have 3 Ice Cream (paradise seeds clones), 1 Candy Purple, 1 Kushadelic, and 1 Lemon Kush. As you will see from the pics I will show soon, the small black container houses the newer clones (one Lemon Kush and one Kushadelic are together) which have been moved from this blue container recently, so I am hoping they are still in shock and can come back to life. The leaves are wilted and do not look good.

Lights I am running 20/4 cycle until flower time. And not too sure when I will do that.

I have had the Ice Cream and Purple Candy clones for 17 days, do the plants look decent or should they be bigger?

Should I increase the newt strength? Currently around 50-60 % newts in main reservoir and 25% in small one.

I have not fimmed, trimmed or LSTed my plants, only exception is the oscillating fan which is on low, and blowing slightly upwards towards plants.

The two clones together are not doing so hot. The shorter one does have some roots in the water now, but the other is still in its rockwool cube and it was soaked when I transplanted it to this black bucket - roots are out of rockwool cube but not into water yet. Its only been in the black bucket for about 2 days. I have had these two clones for about 6 days. What do you all think it could be? In this black bucket are only two air stones and a air pump making bubbles, PH in here is like 5.8-6.2. Yellow with a brown tint on PH tester. Its a little darker than my main reservoir. I am using 25 percent newts from Supernatural Brand Aqua Grow. And Rhizotonic.

I will be posting some pics now. Hope it works.

Thank you all for any assistance with my Closet Medical Grow.

-BubbleX

:peace:

rsz_dsc06446.jpg

rsz_1dsc02020.jpg

4inch fan mounted in door. Sandwiched between.

rsz_dsc06434.jpg

door shut

rsz_dsc06447.jpg

rsz_dsc06441.jpg

rsz_dsc06443.jpg

rsz_dsc06439.jpg

rsz_dsc06429.jpg

rsz_dsc06435.jpg

rsz_dsc06436.jpg

Lemon Kush and Kushadelic is the shorter one.

rsz_dsc06423.jpg

3 ice cream clones and one candy purple in far back right.

rsz_dsc06425.jpg

rigged fan blowing into light hood. venting to attic

rsz_dsc06421.jpg

rsz_dsc06450.jpg

bro be careful with that supernatural nutes. ive used them for about a year and tried all the different combos and had bad results, threw them out and used GH and never looked back. dont get crazy with the additives way too hot of a mix. bud blaster is a good product by them. just wanted to give you an heads up, from my 1 of using them nutes. the only reason i kept using them was because of the PH buffer and i was to lazy to adjust my ph, but found GH nutes mix great with my water and the PH is right on the money with no adjusting. i will never go back to supernatural i tested it on the cannabis nute calculator and it was honorable for growing weed. this is just from my expecance you may want to ask others about this? but the best grow i had with those nutes was just the veg and bloom with bud blaster and the last two weeks, the super boost made my plants ripen really really fast where it. less is more with that stuff.

Hey Irishboy, thanks for the reply man.

As soon as I can get my hands on another product I too will dump this Supernatural stuff, I only got it cause the Hydro guy recommended it to me.

I would also like to add that the guys at South Bay Hydro on Bascom, sold me a used Standard MH Bulb with a scratch on it, i went to return it and get a new one, and once I got there, I looked at the receipt he gave me the day before, and there was no Standard MH Bulb on there, they charged me for a second light hood for 29.99 which I never had, the light bulb was also not on the receipt. I then asked about the higher priced bulbs and the guy says, " Oh, you will be fine with this Standard bulb, the others are really expensive." and tried to leave me with that....I said,' Well just hold on a minute, exactly how much are they." He proceeds to grab a $114.95 Blue Hortilux, I take a look at it, and say, well let me take this one and I will return the other used bulb I bought. So, I ended up with a credit of 60 dollars and purchased the new 115 dollar bulb and some Rhizotonic, so all in all, I got over on them this time. Boom, take that shady store! I will never go back there ever!

Hey Irishboy, thanks for the reply man.

As soon as I can get my hands on another product I too will dump this Supernatural stuff, I only got it cause the Hydro guy recommended it to me.

that place sounds shaddy bro.

u might want to ask around with others that use supernatural? i found my buds always smelled like wet hay because of the supernatural, and was more fluffy buds when i used their whole nutes line, i just think their way too hot of an NPK for base nutes. plus the hay smell sucked. but either way if you want give it a try and see how you like it? the veg has always been good to me. its just flowering. right now i am only using two nutes GH micro and bloom and my girls look great, i believe allot of those bloom additives are a gimmick, like super boost. but i will say the bud blaster is cool.
you should give them a try and see what happens, one thing i noticed was i used the terra line not the aqua line, maybe u will have different results?

find a new hydro store that isnt trying to rip you off. good luck with the grow brother

Back
Top Bottom