Supernova Grow Box

chupis9

Hello, im new here and I need some help!

I'm interested on buying a LED SuperNova in fact this one with all the upgrades

LED Grow Cabinets | Hydroponic Grow Box | Grow Box Reviews

I need some advice since im wondering if it works since I have hear that smells and makes noise from other cabinets brands but I couldn't find any good or extend review about this equipment.

Somebody is using this cabinet or something similar from the same website?

What are the results?

It claims to be winner 5 years in a row...?

Thanks in advance for any high comment:smokin:

You could buy a grow tent and way better lights and everything you could need for less than $1000. They don't tell you hardly anything about the "3 watt" grow led which isn't a good led watt anyways you should want a 5 watt diodes or bigger. I would write down everything that they give you for $3200 and go to amazon and price it all out. You can get a apollo 600 watt kit for $225 shipped and a 4x4x7 grow tent for like $125 buy a fan $20, a 6" inline fan $95,6" inline fan and filter combo $125 dwc bucket kit $35, some basic nutes $60. I'm sure I'm missing a few things but all of that for less than $700 and would yeild you a lot more and hands down just be better than the overpriced super closet

To add on the previous post, you could buy an industrial grade cabinet from an office supply store, and build your own stealth grow cabinet for so much less.

Back
Top Bottom