Superthrive and Liquid Karma help?

WestBlunts

I want to put my Blue Dream from seed on Liquid Karma & Superthrive to help promote root mass.
Is this a good idea? If it is, can I put her on both at the same time?(not in the same gallon of water though) or which one first and at what amounts...

-Sprouted 7/18/12
-FFoF soil(transplanted to this soil on 8/11/12) day 24
-Haven't use anything nutes on this grow yet

When should I give her these, and what amounts to start with?

Say high to BluDy
BluDy.jpg

i dont know anything about liquid karma, but superthrive is great it can and should be used in all stages up about half way thru flower, it can be used in combo with any nutrients /additives at a rate of 1-2 drops per gallon , for sick or shocked plants i go as high as 5-10 drops, i dont know if you are aware but ffof soil is quite hot (pre charged with nutes) and has been seen to burn sedlings, so i would not add any kind of nutes for several weeks, micorrizea beneficial bacteria/fungus's are good, superthrive is b vitamins and natural plant hormones, and don't burn when used correctly , your plant will tell when she wants food ,she will start getting pale and may slow growth, i have learned its better to run them a little hungry rather than feasting turkey day style feeding, lots of food creates lots of problems in my experience , jm2c
if you have more questions feel free to pop over to my journal and ask away:thumb:
hope this helps, dont forget to check out the 420mag contests!

i dont know anything about liquid karma, but superthrive is great it can and should be used in all stages up about half way thru flower, it can be used in combo with any nutrients /additives at a rate of 1-2 drops per gallon , for sick or shocked plants i go as high as 5-10 drops, i dont know if you are aware but ffof soil is quite hot (pre charged with nutes) and has been seen to burn sedlings, so i would not add any kind of nutes for several weeks, micorrizea beneficial bacteria/fungus's are good, superthrive is b vitamins and natural plant hormones, and don't burn when used correctly , your plant will tell when she wants food ,she will start getting pale and may slow growth, i have learned its better to run them a little hungry rather than feasting turkey day style feeding, lots of food creates lots of problems in my experience , jm2c
if you have more questions feel free to pop over to my journal and ask away:thumb:
hope this helps, dont forget to check out the 420mag contests!

Thnks Bro, :thumb: And double thanks for this little part to be exact
your plant will tell when she wants food ,she will start getting pale and may slow growth
I would always see people posting to only feed when they were hungry, But I never knew when to tell if she was hungry or not! :lot-o-toke:

I am not sure what your doing wrong, but something. The plant IS healthy, but she is SOO damn small for 3.5 weeks old bro... I am guessing you keep putting her in shock. You gotta be more gentle.

Back
Top Bottom