Superweed's Outdoor Grow

Superweed

And finally, i open this 3d.:ganjamon:

So we have 3 little babies

1 NLx5Haze
1 Himalaya Gold
1 Arjan's Strawberry Haze

All seeds from Greenhouse.

We started two weeks ago, germination = 3 days.
Just water, sun when possible, classic music and love.

We put the plants in an aquarium, with a small neon light (bad idea), and the plants are still really small after a week from germ.
Now we have a great lamp for the babies, and we go on indoor before move all outside.
Start soil: is just soil with perlite and guano(just a little).
We haven't any product, and we think to add biobloom during flowering.

Hope you understood.:grinjoint:

Pics as soon as I can.
:peace:

Ah, and the babies are not to my home, so i see them just few times for week.

Well, you do get to see them sometimes:bravo:
Your plans sound good my friend. Good luck with your grow. Do you happen to buy your wine in big bottles, from a local winery?
I loved the local red wines in Italy. Nothing like it here in the states.
I long for real CARBINARO? I probably misspelled that. Sorry. :ganjamon:

Good to see you start a journal, don't forget to add it to your signature to spread the word :) Please ask us how if you need help getting it to work.

I remember you talking about the neon light in another post a few days ago, glad you got a better light to put on them. What kind of light did you get? Sounds like a great selection of plants, well done!

Well, you do get to see them sometimes:bravo:
Your plans sound good my friend. Good luck with your grow. Do you happen to buy your wine in big bottles, from a local winery?
I loved the local red wines in Italy. Nothing like it here in the states.
I long for real CARBINARO? I probably misspelled that. Sorry. :ganjamon:

My plan are really easy, we need fortune but is possible a good result.
For the wine, come here, i can explain to you all the differences and i will offer to you the bests wines you ever drink.
Near i live, there are some vineyards considered the bests in Italy, but a secret: don't look at the name, the local farm have the same wine that costs nothing. With Carbinaro are you talking about a wine? There's a dish here called CARBONARA, very good. If was a wine i don't know.
Really if for some strange situation happens you come here, just PM.:grinjoint:

Good to see you start a journal, don't forget to add it to your signature to spread the word :) Please ask us how if you need help getting it to work.

I remember you talking about the neon light in another post a few days ago, glad you got a better light to put on them. What kind of light did you get? Sounds like a great selection of plants, well done!

Sure i will ask for your help. :grinjoint:
We studied attently all the options and we chose what sounds good, so Arjan seems the goodest, NL i knew and is a bomb, Hima seen the other 2 is the relaxing one lol

Glad to see you started your journal. Am looking forward to seeing your girls and then the nuggets they give ya!

:peace: from the mountains to Italy!

I'm a little problem: i have a really good reflex-camera but the size of my pic are 3900Kb and the Max size for upload is 1000.
How can i do?

I'm a little problem: i have a really good reflex-camera but the size of my pic are 3900Kb and the Max size for upload is 1000.
How can i do?

This program will let you reduce the size of your pictures and a much more and it is free. Just download it and install.

It was the egg covered pasta that I loved so much. I believe you about the wine. That is the best wine in the world.
See you soon.:thumb:

Some pics of baby girl for you

HG Born into high mountain:grinjoint:
DSC015652.JPG

Other pics, i will comment later
DSC015712.JPG

DSC016434.JPG

DSC01641.JPG

DSC016372.JPG

DSC016453.JPG

Congrats you are now a dad!!!! :ganjamon: You have cute little babies, take care of them well and they will take care of you. :welldone:

:peace: brother. +rep for babies.

Thank you my friend,
Hope same comment for future bud ^^
Hello Superweed! Great to see you start your journal! You've got yourself a nice start with those little ones! :bravo:
To make your Grow Title or 'Signature' go to this link and follow the instructions step by step. We will help if you ask! :thumb:

To make a signature:
How to Add Links to Signatures - 420 Magazine
Thanks for help, no more time to read the FAQ (i'm working evrytime i post^^)
awww those are cuties. You're on your way ;)

:grinjoint:
These babies are our dream :grinjoint:

Hi Superweed:grinjoint:

Great picalo plants:ganjamon: They will be big and healthy soon:ganjamon:

Yes, That is the CARBINARO I was talking about. I learned how to cook it in Italy, but here I can't find the right kind of things to put in it. I need an Italian grocery store.:clap:

Hi Superweed:grinjoint:

Great picalo plants:ganjamon: They will be big and healthy soon:ganjamon:

Yes, That is the CARBINARO I was talking about. I learned how to cook it in Italy, but here I can't find the right kind of things to put in it. I need an Italian grocery store.:clap:

Hey OMM
It's sure u needed the italian market to make evry things right and perfect.
Anyway i'm glat to have you here, around, listen and watching.
If you need advise to cook, i'm here for you. The only good thing in Italy is the food :grinjoint: Better if i had some weed. Hope it will arrive.:grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom