Suppercropping in flower

Virandell

Hi guys I have small problem my plants streched like fuc* and they are 50cm from lights can I supercrop in day 20 of flower ? It will delay harvest by few days ?

IMG_20210427_141829.jpg

Hi guys I have small problem my plants streched like fuc* and they are 50cm from lights can I supercrop in day 20 of flower ? It will delay harvest by few days ?

IMG_20210427_141829.jpg
Hey @Virandell beautiful girl my friend.
I supercrop all the time with no adverse effects what so ever.
Keep them out of the light.
Bill

Supercrop as much as you want anytime. Later in flowering it gets difficult because the stems get tougher and they’re reluctant to be forced into new shapes. But by then they’ve stopped stretching so it’s not usually an issue anyway.

It's clu058 cob 150w in 2x2 tent on the height should be 90w on 150w perfect hight would be 60-70cm so far I don't see any sings of light stress
Being prepared and thinking ahead is always a good idea.
Maby you don't need to do it maby you do? But always be prepared.
Beautiful girl.
Bill

Delay your harvest? No I wouldn’t worry about that. Just do whatever you have to do while they’re stretching. Once they’re done stretching they start to focus on flowering

Yes sure. Just approach it carefully if you’re not used to doing it. Some plants are not really possible to supercop because they are too brittle. Others are so soft and squishy that you can do some damage.

It's 20 day flower buddy ( counting from showing first pistils ) so suppercrop them Yep ^^ ?
It doesn't hurt or delay growth or flowering at all. I use it to spread a plant out and open up the center. I usually top my clones so they grow two main stems.
Its a quick easy way for me to train so many girls.
Bill

Yes sure. Just approach it carefully if you’re not used to doing it. Some plants are not really possible to supercop because they are too brittle. Others are so soft and squishy that you can do some damage.
Done today :) one kush stem unfortunately split abit in half you can see it kinda on the picture. Just leave it you think or maybe tape it or something ?

IMG_20210428_095458.jpg

IMG_20210428_095357.jpg

IMG_20210427_141829.jpg

Done today :) one kush stem unfortunately split abit in half you can see it kinda on the picture. Just leave it you think or maybe tape it or something ?

IMG_20210428_095458.jpg

IMG_20210428_095357.jpg

IMG_20210427_141829.jpg
Tape that up quick.
Bill

Any specific tape ? Can be duct tape ?
Duct tape, masking tape. Electric tape. Anything to hold it together. Its split bad.
Bill

Either way. A drastic split can cause issues, but usually it doesn’t. You can use anything to hold it together. I like pipe cleaners but you have to remember to remove them again later on if the plant is still growing and expanding.
Otherwise grafting tape or Teflon plumbers tape works well. Don’t use anything sticky like electrical or duct tape if you can avoid it.
I hardly ever bother worrying about the splits though.

What I do try to avoid is a very sharp 90° hinge. Yours looks like it will be fine, but I try to supercrop a longer length of the stem while applying bending pressure, so the bend is spread out into more of a curve rather than a sharp hinge.

Either way. A drastic split can cause issues, but usually it doesn’t. You can use anything to hold it together. I like pipe cleaners but you have to remember to remove them again later on if the plant is still growing and expanding.
Otherwise grafting tape or Teflon plumbers tape works well. Don’t use anything sticky like electrical or duct tape if you can avoid it.
I hardly ever bother worrying about the splits though.

What I do try to avoid is a very sharp 90° hinge. Yours looks like it will be fine, but I try to supercrop a longer length of the stem while applying bending pressure, so the bend is spread out into more of a curve rather than a sharp hinge.
Ahh I already applied ducting tape I will take it off

Back
Top Bottom