Suppercropping in flower

Here is a blueberry I did last night

E6A1672E-B594-44D2-87E7-EB16BD33036A.jpeg
Do you tie the horizontal part of the stem down in some way so that it does not straighten out?

People do use tape. It’s the ’getting it off again’ part that sucks and you’re like more likely to break your plant when you’re trying to undo some sticky shit- totally unnecessary. But there’s many ways to skin a cat. One way is by wrapping them in tape and then taking it off again.

That hinge and whatever else you supercrop will thicken and grow strong. I just try to avoid a drastic hinge because sometimes it breaks the stem, or impedes the flow of sap.

Do you tie the horizontal part of the stem down in some way so that it does not straighten out?
Most big ones need tied till they form the shape you want . Smaller ones not as much.
Bill

People do use tape. It’s the ’getting it off again’ part that sucks and you’re like more likely to break your plant when you’re trying to undo some sticky shit- totally unnecessary. But there’s many ways to skin a cat. One way is by wrapping them in tape and then taking it off again.

That hinge and whatever else you supercrop will thicken and grow strong. I just try to avoid a drastic hinge because sometimes it breaks the stem, or impedes the flow of sap.
When to take that tape off buddy ? In a week or so ?

Off the cat? Wait a day or two first so it weakens a bit. Hopefully it will settle down and stop yowling over time, then you can move in. Wear full body protection and goggles.

For the plants -yes a week should be plenty to heal

thanks alot for help
If its just tape i have left it right to harvest no problem.
Zip ties or straps will need loosened in a couple weeks.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom