Support MMJ Don"t Sabotage It

CHC_WaRRioR

Hello, to all the fellow Medical Marijuana supporters. I read some very disturbing news articals regarding dispensaries, CALIFORNIA HEALTHCARE COLLECTIVE and LPC (The cannabis dispensaries in Modesto and Hayward)

My name is Luke Scarmazzo. I was one of the nine (9) patients/employees arrested in the DEA raid on CHC on 9-27-06. First and foremost I read some thoughtful supportive comments and I thank the writers who took their time to submit those. However I think we have a lot of people in this movement who talk a lot and know and do very little. The majority of the negative comments quoted the media as their source of information. Where do you think the media gets their information from? Not from the patients or the accused whom were arrested and sacrificed their freedom for safe access but from the DEA and Law enforcement. The same organizations and agencies that are opposed to everything we stand for. Of course they are going to slander, lie, and release misinformation to make their raids look legitimate and create division and dissent amongst our ranks. The media is the FOURTH BRANCH of these government agencies. It looks as though they succeeded to a certain extent with some of our writers. I can personally go through each accusation and show you how much BS was in all of the news articles and broadcasts. For example our security made 120.00 a day not 120 an hour, the "fake recommendations" the undercover officers were getting in with were real doctors notes and they were having the verification phone number routed to police personnel posing as the doctor's office and saying the patient was valid, a common theme the DEA uses is "they were dispensing marijuana to people who were healthy and didn't need MMJ" ( since when can a DEA agent visually tell if someone is sick or not, that's pretty ignorant ), they claim we were allegedly money laundering because we would deposit the daily proceeds in the bank and they say that is trying to make illegal money look legal. (Where else is a business supposed to deposit the daily proceeds, under a mattress?) See how the DEA tries to criminalize the clubs they raid in order to make their raids look more legitimate. I could go on for the rest of this post but that's not why I'm posting this.

Also just for the record, my music video has nothing to do with my employment. I do and have always done music. There was no reference to my job or medical cannabis in the video. Those are my personal feelings not those of my colleagues. All the cars, money counter, money ECT are props "not ours and not real". Johnny Depp is not really a pirate. It's called entertainment. The script was not written by us.

Anyhow, the reason I write this is to say we need to stand together as one and stay focused on the goals of changing the present climate of MMJ. Or they will divide and conquer us one club and grower at a time. (as they are doing now) I hate to use cliché terms but united we stand divided we fall. We need to write our congressmen to change the legislation to decriminalize MMJ FEDERALLY. Regardless of what some think about clubs, I care about this movement and the patients immensely as do my co-workers. To the point where we lost our freedom and everything we had. We now face 20 years to life in federal court. We need to stop Pointing Fingers at the people in this movement and start supporting them. Stop getting our information from the media and do our own investigations and come to our own conclusions. This is the only way we will truly succeed in obtaining safe access to our legal medication. We need to fight as one not with one another. We must stand together tell the DEA and our CONGRESS "STOP ARRESTING MEDICAL CANNABIS PATIENTS AND THEIR PROVIDERS!"

Anyone who would like to offer support at court dates, rallies/protest, or in any way please email me at:

helpchc@yahoo.com

OUR NEXT COUT DATE IS JANUARY 16, 2007, 9:00AM @ THE FEDERAL COURT HOUSE, 2500 TULARE ST. FRESNO, CA IN COURTROOM 2

-Luke Scarmazzo
California Healthcare Collective

Back
Top Bottom