Sure to Grow - STG Cubes?

Just to let you know that after going through some articles and such and allowing what little appears in my cubes to just be, I have found that there is really no reason to worry about algae.
It is harmless and any attempts to eradicate would be for aesthetic purposes only.
Hope that helps to eases your worry and helps to keep the grow as simple as possible.

Stinkfinger,

I'm sure by now you have harvested and I hope it was a bountiful harvest. However, I was wondering if you ran into any more problems with the sure to grow cubes? They say, they are re-usable. I don't see how. Because they get so root ridden, that its next to impossible to get them totally clean and if you try to clean them, they get all deformed and start to tear. Maybe, someone can tell me a better way? Take it easy.

-The builder

If they are reusable then they must know something we don't.
I didn't like them at all. In fact I've already thrown the package away that I bought and I have gone back to my favorite which is the coco-coir disks.
They have such great even water retention and are very easy to work with in that you can easily tell when they are dry and they are very low maintenance.

Stinkfinger,

I'm sure by now you have harvested and I hope it was a bountiful harvest. However, I was wondering if you ran into any more problems with the sure to grow cubes? They say, they are re-usable. I don't see how. Because they get so root ridden, that its next to impossible to get them totally clean and if you try to clean them, they get all deformed and start to tear. Maybe, someone can tell me a better way? Take it easy.

-The builder

Hey Builder.

Thanks for checking in. Actually, I had not heard that they are re-useable. In fact, I'm pretty sure they are not, one-shot deal is what the sales information said. It took me all of about 10 mins to clean everything once the grow was complete. I had great results and can't really say anything negative about the medium. I know WheelOFortune is running them right now and getting great results also.

STG has a ton of products, so I hope we are talking "apples-to-apples", I was using the 8" Insert product for the ebb-n-grow. I also used a 6" Cube for my LowRyder run, with my drip-system.

I'm thinking of trying the "hail" cube product on my next run with the ebb-n-grow.

The only thing that required any "effort" was fine-tuning my flooding cycle with what the medium and plants required during the seedling, veg and flowering periods.

In Summary: I give the product a thumbs up!

Thanks.
Sf.

Sure To Grow is in my opinion the tomorrow medium as it is clean and easy to manage, you can grow hydro or soil-like, reusable if you know how to use enzymes.
i'll use only that in my next run and will give feedback to the community for Sure...:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom