Surfbuddy's GLR 2L DWC-H Coco Lowryder - Big Bud - BubbleGum - Northern Lights

Sammy is for me, but only after I've had a good day out on the lake. I think next stop will be out to Clear Lake in a few weekends after Phase 3 begins in my Flower Box. No problem getting the homegrown, or we can stop be a co-op on the way. Bass fishin is next up, as it's too warm now for the trout and they've retreated to the deeps. Warm weather is for Big Game: Bass, crappie, striper, and the like. Maybe a little inebriated catfishin in the dark. That's what's next up, so away with the ultralight gear and the fly rod, unless I'm after some smallies, and out comes the serious angler tackle. The mid and heavy gear comes out and gets a dust-off, check over, and some oil.

Hmm, I'll clean the fish, and fry em up, love fresh fish/grace

No-no! I really meant that. I think it should be made a sticky over in grow set-ups. Along with the grow it makes for a fantastic read on how it works, and with the follow-up highlighting the pros, cons, and final thoughts on the matter, it wraps it up in one neat little bundle to be taken easily as one coherent test/run/tryout, whatever you wish to call it.

Granted, it's not a how-to so it's not for the beginner, but a real test never is for a beginner. If the beginner wants to read how to set it up, there are thousands of ways to do that. What you did was give actual working knowledge, backed it up with pics, and other data, and wrapped up in a bow as a gift for the information hungry.
Yes Yes! sorry if you misinterpreted my response? the / was a pinky finger slip :) I really do appreciate the kudos. I feel honored to have my thoughts on my first *real* grow as "something that's not for the beginner". Truly, thank you Jandre.

OMM, now what gave that away!!!LOL!!!:bravo: Take care friend. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:
LOL ummm what the fuck over?!

jandre2k3, too true, make it a sticky, not for beginners!!!:high-five: TRUE, TRUE, TRUE!!!:bravo: Where ya been jandre, have not written at You in what seems like a long time(OF COURSE 5-7 DAYS, is a long Time Up Here, especially when on Count down!!! Take Care My Friend!!!:cheer: SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:
Again, thanks guys! I'm honored.

SurfBuddy, I just blogged your write up and I think it's something that needs to be saved and added to my blog journal of Extra Good Growing Tips, you're post is right up there with other grow genius's posts. Hope you don't mind, it's a easy access to excellent info/grace
Oh goodness, what high company! Thanks, and I certainly don't mind! Thanks!

Hmm, I'll clean the fish, and fry em up, love fresh fish/grace
Here here!

A woman that willingly cleans fish is a good woman indeed.
:amen:

thank you J, anything for some fresh fish/grace
Hmmmm...

If your talking about Clear Lake California, I live like 45 minutes away!!! We could still go after Trout on the East fork of the Russian River, or commonly known to locals as Cold Creek!!! Great Trout, no Fly Rods, Room and Current a problem. I use just a regular pole and Rod N Reel. Nothing Big or Fancy!!! Almost always catch our Limit, besides Cold Creek gas some hard Spots to get to, so No Rangers or LEO, great for Fishing, Drinking, Relaxing, and in 3 days, PUFFING!!! Usually pretty empty of People where I go!!! Steelhead are pretty common, or Browns and Rainbows that are usually at least 12-15 inches, a good 1-3 lb Fish. Caught a German Brown there(COLD CREEK), that was 6lbs, and 22 inches, very rare catch, seems like the Rainbows are taking over Though!!! During the Salmon Run, we could Fish the EEL river, Barbless Hooks Though. Only like 15-20 minutes up the Road!!! Lots of secret LOCAL PLACES, I know of. Or we could go to lake Mendocino for Striper, Large and Small Mouth, Bluegill, Crappie and BIG CATFISH in the early AM and Night. Stink Bait or Night Crawlers baby!!!:high-five: For the Catfish of Course. Everything likes the Worms, except the Stripers!!! Take care Friend. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

SB, He was talking about Retiring:cheer: I have My send off on Monday, Yeahhh!!! I hope I can make it cause of y's horrible situation, they deactivated My Phone early, and took me off of official Call!!! Could probably Smoke now, but will wait until Monday, God I Want To Smoke some Orange Krush, Kush and Hash right now, But I'll WAIT. Whats 3 more days compared to 8 years!!! I want to PUFF with all My Friends, when we are online together come Monday Evening. Take Care My Friend SB. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

SB, He was talking about Retiring:cheer: I have My send off on Monday, Yeahhh!!! I hope I can make it cause of y's horrible situation, they deactivated My Phone early, and took me off of official Call!!! Could probably Smoke now, but will wait until Monday, God I Want To Smoke some Orange Krush, Kush and Hash right now, But I'll WAIT. Whats 3 more days compared to 8 years!!! I want to PUFF with all My Friends, when we are online together come Monday Evening. Take Care My Friend SB. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

Yep....A few days wont matter that much after years of no smoking..Congratulations:Namaste:

I retired from the Army.......knowing you James.....You will miss it! I sure did! Marines never retire mentally, but if they have something meaning full like growing your own.....you will join us old farts, after retirement and will keep on trucking for quite a while.:thumb: If your up by Clear Lake....that is pretty close to heaven.
:bravo:

If your talking about Clear Lake California, I live like 45 minutes away!!! We could still go after Trout on the East fork of the Russian River, or commonly known to locals as Cold Creek!!! Great Trout, no Fly Rods, Room and Current a problem. I use just a regular pole and Rod N Reel. Nothing Big or Fancy!!! Almost always catch our Limit, besides Cold Creek gas some hard Spots to get to, so No Rangers or LEO, great for Fishing, Drinking, Relaxing, and in 3 days, PUFFING!!! Usually pretty empty of People where I go!!! Steelhead are pretty common, or Browns and Rainbows that are usually at least 12-15 inches, a good 1-3 lb Fish. Caught a German Brown there(COLD CREEK), that was 6lbs, and 22 inches, very rare catch, seems like the Rainbows are taking over Though!!! During the Salmon Run, we could Fish the EEL river, Barbless Hooks Though. Only like 15-20 minutes up the Road!!! Lots of secret LOCAL PLACES, I know of. Or we could go to lake Mendocino for Striper, Large and Small Mouth, Bluegill, Crappie and BIG CATFISH in the early AM and Night. Stink Bait or Night Crawlers baby!!!:high-five: For the Catfish of Course. Everything likes the Worms, except the Stripers!!! Take care Friend. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

You know... I have a bucket of Doc's dip bait sittin' here and a good set of git'er worms that I've never had the occasion to use... #7 trebles, with sponges, too. Let's do some catfishin!

Oh Man that would be great!!! After Today's epissodes and Y's sickness as bad as it is, and no Doctors or help anywhere, BS on My Journal, I deserve to go Fishing!!! 5am is two hours away, how close are You to the Lake ??? I know this is all fun, but it is supposed to Be!!!:bravo: Enough Drama tonight to last Me a Lifetime!!! What stage is the MOON at??? I wonder how deep the lake is right now??? If the water is a little low, we usually catch more catfish, because the food source is dwindling, but Knowing the Lake, they probably have it pretty full for Summertime Visitors!!!! I wish we could set trot lines on the Lake, that would be so awesome to set them, then go back after an hour or Two(DO DOME ANGLING IN-BETWEEN) and see what we have. Such a simple easy dream to come true, but cannot because I have to be here for Y. SORRY, great idea though, how far do you live from the LAKE, if You do not mind Me asking??? Take Care jandre!!! sincerely, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

Oh Man that would be great!!! After Today's epissodes and Y's sickness as bad as it is, and no Doctors or help anywhere, BS on My Journal, I deserve to go Fishing!!! 5am is two hours away, how close are You to the Lake ??? I know this is all fun, but it is supposed to Be!!!:bravo: Enough Drama tonight to last Me a Lifetime!!! What stage is the MOON at??? I wonder how deep the lake is right now??? If the water is a little low, we usually catch more catfish, because the food source is dwindling, but Knowing the Lake, they probably have it pretty full for Summertime Visitors!!!! I wish we could set trot lines on the Lake, that would be so awesome to set them, then go back after an hour or Two(DO DOME ANGLING IN-BETWEEN) and see what we have. Such a simple easy dream to come true, but cannot because I have to be here for Y. SORRY, great idea though, how far do you live from the LAKE, if You do not mind Me asking??? Take Care jandre!!! sincerely, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

First Quarter.(moon)

About 3 hours (distance)

Gage height, feet
Most recent instantaneous value: 3.30 07-28-2012 03:15 PDT

So yeah, it's up 3.3 feet over norm, but that also means that we won't have to walk out the the frikkin middle of the lake to get to the water!

Your right about the walking, I like shore or boat fishing better, since you do not have to trudge through Mud, all over the Place(AND US). I wonder if the Stripers are actually Hitting??? Just about every time I go out to see what is up, No one has caught any Stripers, maybe 1 or 2, if that. Catfishing has always been good to Me there. Three Hours, to late for a 5am trip!!! I still wanna go Trout Fishing, but I know, Your after Bigger Fish!!! I wonder what else is hitting out there, besides the stocked Trout, which become Fish Food Anyways, if they are not all caught right away!!! I need to get the Local paper and check it out!!! Take care Jandre, SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom