Surfinstoned's 720Watt LED - God's Gift - Hydro Grow

Glad to see things looking good for you SS ! Many opinions out there on flushing, you will probably need to try a few ways over time to see what you like best or you will always wonder. Ive gone a few different routes including pretty much exactly what your describing above and these days all I do is straight water for 2-3 days before harvest.

Clean up my set up and get it together...Oh yeah, and get some LED's going too!! I have a half ass grow room and have sort of been letting it go when I really need to kick my self in the ass and build a new room and keep the girls on a consistant schedule...I just seem to get overwhelmed with other things in life and put my beautiful girls on the back burner sometimes!! It always helps to see another person who has a great grow like you and say,"that is what I want mine to look like"...And that is what I meant by "inspire"...You have showed us all that you are very much a natural at this and make the ones like me want to get their act together!!! Keep up the good work and I will stay tuned with your greatness...........:high-five:

I'm glad that my grow has inspired you as the same with myself there are a lot of grows and goals that keep me on my toes and not loose sight of my personal goal!

Yes i well be waiting and drooling i think that's a little much but o well your plants and pics are lookin awesome some people would say you have a green thumb I think you got two green hands hope you had a great 4th with friends and family keep up the good work you are doing the ladies proud on 420 :):adore::adore::adore:

Damn Surfin!!! holy freakin cow you have a lot of fat buds!!! very very impressive so far!!! I took a look at my trichomes today and some are ambering...very close to finish as well for me!!!! I can't wait to see how these turn out, as well as I am very excited to see the new setup.... You have very similar goals as I do...to keep expanding!!! lol...AWEsome job Surfin!!!!

Thank you both, I think it's going to be weird that we put all this time and care into growing these plants only to chop them down at the end, it will be tough but I'm sure I can get over it!

Grow Update!!!!!!!!

Day 56 flower ( pics were taken yesterday day 55 )

I started the flush yesterday, R/O water & FINAL PHASE only, after I put in the final phase the PPM's were at 70 (my R/O water is always at 19-22). After a day of feeding the PPM's today are now at 380 so I added 10 gallons of R/O water just to dilute that a bit and then tomorrow I will flush all that water out and just use R/O water for the last 5 days adding R/O water anytime the PPM's get over 100. Hopefully that works out for me, I don't think that it can really do any harm though.

On another note I put in my order for the clones today (fire og & lemon haze) I was told they would be ready in two weeks or so which should be perfect I think.
BUDBUDBUDBUDBUDBUDBUDBUDBUDBUDBUDBUDBUDBUDBUDBUDBUDBUDBUDBUDBUDBUDBUD

DSC04780.JPG

DSC047811.JPG

DSC04782.JPG

DSC04783.JPG

DSC04784.JPG

DSC04785.JPG

DSC04786.JPG

DSC04787.JPG

DSC04788.JPG

DSC04789.JPG

DSC04790.JPG

DSC04791.JPG

DSC04792.JPG

DSC04793.JPG

DSC04794.JPG

:bong:

Re: Surfinstoned’s 720Watt LED - God’s Gift - Hydro Grow

SurfinS, your chicas look fantastic. Everything looks super healthy. Great job! Based on this current grow do you think leds are a good way to grow? From the pix I would think so. My current setup has an led and some supplemental cfls but that is only because I was trying to do to much with too little. I personally want to only grow with leds but I will have to make some changes to my setup for that to happen. My grow isn't super satisfying but I feel somewhat content that I haven't had major issues with bugs or mold/mildew. Anyways, glad to see someone producing some grade A nuggies in the SanD area, not that we don't have an abundance of high quality smoke already, but yours look awesome. I'm curious to hear what you're going to do with all that lovely bud. But I wouldn't answer that in a post or at all even, it's more of a thought... mostly. You'll have to fill us in on the results when the time comes. Great job and keep up the excellent work.

Looks like you're going to be busy doing some trimming in a couple days. You may want to get a few pairs of good quality scissors, I keep a pair soaking in some alcohol so I can change them out when they get sticky. I can see a trim-box in your future. I saw one on ebay for a decent price, one of the growers I know up here swears by it, although he has a bigger garden. It's on my to-buy list in the next few months.

Everything is looking awesome!
:high-five:

SurfinS, your chicas look fantastic. Everything looks super healthy. Great job! Based on this current grow do you think leds are a good way to grow? From the pix I would think so. My current setup has an led and some supplemental cfls but that is only because I was trying to do to much with too little. I personally want to only grow with leds but I will have to make some changes to my setup for that to happen. My grow isn't super satisfying but I feel somewhat content that I haven't had major issues with bugs or mold/mildew. Anyways, glad to see someone producing some grade A nuggies in the SanD area, not that we don't have an abundance of high quality smoke already, but yours look awesome. I'm curious to hear what you're going to do with all that lovely bud. But I wouldn't answer that in a post or at all even, it's more of a thought... mostly. You'll have to fill us in on the results when the time comes. Great job and keep up the excellent work.
Dude, her answers to your questions are already written here, and
I don't read her journal to learn about your grow.
Have another :roorrip:

Looks like you're going to be busy doing some trimming in a couple days. You may want to get a few pairs of good quality scissors, I keep a pair soaking in some alcohol so I can change them out when they get sticky. I can see a trim-box in your future. I saw one on ebay for a decent price, one of the growers I know up here swears by it, although he has a bigger garden. It's on my to-buy list in the next few months.

Everything is looking awesome!
:high-five:

Sorry about the delay in getting to the recent post's its been crazy trying to get ready for the harvest and planning the room expansion so that it all goes well. I just bought 2 pairs of good trimming scissors for the harvest, thanks for the tips on trimming i have been to a couple trimming parties to get the hang of it and it is very time consuming for sure! i may have to look into a trim box once i get everything going in a consistent cycle.

:Namaste:

I'll have to send you a link to the trim-box I saw. I am going to get one later this year. After trimming my last harvest I would have paid triple the price. I spent about 12 hours trimming those plants.

Are you going to make a guesstimate on your yield, give us an over-under number? I am going to make my guess at 23.7 ozs dry.

Great job, you should definitely put an entry into the Plant or Nug of the Month (and while you're there vote for MOTM also).
:cheer:

I'll have to send you a link to the trim-box I saw. I am going to get one later this year. After trimming my last harvest I would have paid triple the price. I spent about 12 hours trimming those plants.

Are you going to make a guesstimate on your yield, give us an over-under number? I am going to make my guess at 23.7 ozs dry.

Great job, you should definitely put an entry into the Plant or Nug of the Month (and while you're there vote for MOTM also).
:cheer:

Well it's my first crop so i really have nothing to go on besides seeing the yield's in the completed grow section. Really I would be happy with anything over a pound! I have seen trim machines in mag's and i have to say i don't see how they work, i will have to u-tube it!

Grow Update!

Day 60 of Flower!!!!!!!!!

Getting very close to the chop I’m soooooo excited! The girls are going on their sixth day just R/O water and they are really getting nice and plump, the cola’s feel super solid!!! Tomorrow I was going to start the two days without water or light, I hope it’s not too soon , any opinions on when I should cut the fan leaves off?

DSC04804.JPG

DSC04803.JPG

DSC04802.JPG

DSC048011.JPG

DSC04800.JPG

DSC04799.JPG

DSC04798.JPG

DSC04797.JPG

DSC04796.JPG

DSC04795.JPG

DSC04805.JPG

DSC04806.JPG

DSC04807.JPG

DSC048081.JPG

DSC04809.JPG

DSC04810.JPG

DSC04811.JPG

DSC04812.JPG

DSC04813.JPG

DSC04814.JPG

DSC04815.JPG

DSC04817.JPG

DSC04818.JPG

DSC04819.JPG

:bong:

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! them sure are some pretty gals you have there surfinstoned you will have to get a pair skis and gloves for trimming them frosty nugs i hope you will start a new journal after this grow hope all is well surfinstoned land :Namaste: :)

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! them sure are some pretty gals you have there surfinstoned you will have to get a pair skis and gloves for trimming them frosty nugs i hope you will start a new journal after this grow hope all is well surfinstoned land :Namaste: :)

Thanks Papatater, I am definitely going to start a new journal after this one for sure, many more upgrades/changes will be made to the room in between this crop and the new crop.
:bong::)

A small grow update!

Today marks day 62 in flower, today and tomorrow the ladies will be in total darkness with no water. Monday should be harvest day. I will take more pics of the ladies on Monday when the chopping begins!

anyone have any last minute advice before the chop happens?

:high-five::popcorn:

A small grow update!

Today marks day 62 in flower, today and tomorrow the ladies will be in total darkness with no water. Monday should be harvest day. I will take more pics of the ladies on Monday when the chopping begins!

Can't wait! You've done an excellent job with those girls! You'll be sore after trimming all that up, but every beautiful nug will be worth the effort. Stoked for you!!

A small grow update!

So very excited for you. Take some pictures of the actual harvest and trimming process - nobody ever does. Do you have your drying and curing process figured out?

Back
Top Bottom